Tuesday, March 10, 2020

So Far So Good...!

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

So?
My Blood has been drawn and will be Tested.
Should have the Results in a Few Days and if everything is fine then My Kidneys should be back to normal functioning-levels.

If so, then no revisit for two months.
If not?
Then I'll be back in next month.

Blood Pressure is MEDICALLY CONTROLLED, which I have to GET AWAY FROM AND GET OFF THE MEDS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT DAMAGES MY KIDNEYS.
All-in-all Blood Pressure measured normal and I am doing what I need to and am supposed to, to deal with My High Blood Pressure Problems.

Now...?
To get this lovely lady COLORED.
And then GET TONIGHT'S WE3 POST UP AND GET TO BED!
Tomorrow...?

Back to THE DAYJOB!

Friday the 13th?
BACK TO THE DOCTOR'S OFC, to get this SHOULDER LOOKED AT.

"The Vengeance of Heaven is slow---but sure...."
Lemme get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment