Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Yes. I am STILL ACTIVE....

The Fact that You still find time to come up on here and then "cover Your Tracks" to make it appear as though You weren't here, really highlights why people need to not fool themselves with their own lies and lying-behavior, when they decide to make blatantly bad-decisions.

I've found that Cowards-n-Liars go hand-in-hand and are really opposite sides of the same worthless-coin. 

The Energy you spend trying to cover your tracks to come up on here makes zero sense. Because You Created things the Way that They are between Us.
I'm no longer in the Business of figuring out what someone else is trying to do when what they are doing is cowardly and stupid in the first place.

Simsim-Salabim found that out the hard way when I was at the previous Dayjob. I'm not here to COVER UP IDIOTS MISTAKES, where said IDIOT/S are fuckin phony cowardly LIARS.

However...?

Like I typed this Morning.
Just as You sneak around up on Here, which makes no sense based off of what You Decided to Do.

That doesn't mean I don't know You were here and when.
So it amazes Me that You waste Your Time stopping by here and at the same time it Annoys Me. Because it shows You are still the Coward who Creeps Around.... 
Poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment