Monday, December 14, 2020

Do NOT give Scumbags the Benefit of the Doubt.


Good.
Evening...
...From Philadelphia....

Today I was sorely tested.
And today?
I passed that test, where...?
Failure would have really jeopardized what I am doing.

For starters?

I've come across a number of people who are clearly getting paid to NOT DO THEIR JOBS. Something where people at My Current Dayjob know, is a SUREFIRE WAY TO BECOME MY ENEMY.

Now, lemme not allow your imagination to run wild when I type that.
I don't put up with Bullshitting on the Job, simple as that.
I don't put up with ME, HAVING TO DO OTHERS JOBS & THEN SAID LAZY-FUCKS THINKING I'M THEN SUPPOSED TO NOT CRACK THE WHIP ON THEM & FORCE THEM BACK TO WORK!

Regardless.
OF MY OWN POSITION.

For Me?
When I ENCOUNTER.
Muthfucka's.
WHERE THEIR LAZINESS & LACK OF WANTING/NEEDING, TO DO THEIR FUCKIN JOB/S.
INTERFERES WITH MY ABILITY TO GET WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE...?

That's not gonna work out.
Because IF I HAVE TO DO SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKIN JOB THEN I MUST BE FUCKIN PAID THEIR PAYCHECK, otherwise...!?

Get TO FUCKIN WORK!
AND DO YOUR FUCKIN JOB!
Today?

I had somebody TRY TO GET SLICK.
Because THEY BELIEVED THAT THEIR FUCKIN POSITION MEANS I'M SUPPOSED TO FUCKIN GIVE A FUCK. 
WHEN THEY'RE FUCKIN INEPT & FUCKIN INCOMPETENT!

I had my duck's in a row & was ready FOR THEIR BULLSHIT.
Where they then GOT PISSED, because like I typed on here regarding WHO I GIVE FUCKIN CREDIBILITY TO BASED OFF OF PREVIOUS FACTS & INFORMATION, no.

Your fuckin title or supposed individuality MEANS NOTHING TO ME when I am dealing with SOMEONE SAYING OR DOING SLICK-SHIT. I can do all this TYPING right now, but the Reality is I've literally had people screaming like a deranged fuckin lunatic when I DECIDED TO SHOW THEM that I can do the whole:
Being sneaky shit.
Being MANIPULATIVE.
When said person has shown Me that THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HONESTY, INTEGRITY, BEING AMICABLE & TRYING TO RESOLVE THINGS STRAIGHT UP.

Coming at Me sideways while claiming You're being straight with Me is a definite way to piss me off! And I've had to pay the heaviest of prices for being DUMB ENOUGH TO DISREGARD THIS KIND OF BACK-BITING, BACKSTABBING, BEHAVIOR. So now that I've PAID MY DUES, I'm good, and won't be paying anymore dues IN THIS AREA, for as long as I can help it!

Being sneaky?
Being MANIPULATIVE?
Those things are MEANT FOR ENEMIES.
NOT FOR EVERYDAY USAGE.
Where THESE PEOPLE didn't like that I showcased that YES.

I can DO THE WHOLE UNDERHANDED BULLSHIT, but I GENERALLY DON'T. Because WHEN YOU ENGAGE IN THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR YOU CHIP AWAY AT YOUR OWN INTEGRITY & REPLACE IT WITH MANIPULATIVENESS & NEGATIVE-TRAITS CENTERED AROUND USING & LYING TO PEOPLE.

So now!?

What happens when SOMEONE WHO IS A MANIPULATIVE-LIAR GETS INTO A POSITION OF POWER-&/or-AUTHORITY?
And THEY'VE BEEN GETTIN AWAY WITH THEIR BULLSHIT FOR DECADES!?

They don't know how to fuckin act when THEIR OWN CARD/S GET THROWN IN THEIR FUCKIN FACE!
And that's what I had to DO TODAY.
I had to SHOW A SCUMBAG that I'm not going along with "the Sanctity of THEIR POSITION".
Versus THE SCUMBAGNESS OF WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE & HOW THEY FUCKIN DO THINGS!

NOPE!

I saw WHAT YOU DID LAST TIME.
No way in hell am I gonna "GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE" and "WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN" and that was then and this is now and lemme give you a clean-slate and, EAT A DICK!
CHOKE ON IT AND DIE, DIRT-BAG!
Like I was supposed to FALL FOR THAT SHIT.
This paperwork looks like they were having a fuckin anueryism, because I'd come prepared FOR THEIR BULLSHIT.
And it's because I DID NOT FORGET what they did when last I encountered them. And I PREPARED ACCORDINGLY THIS TIME.
So it paid off.
BIG TIME....




No comments:

Post a Comment