Thursday, December 17, 2020

Spacedock - The Problem With Cloaking Devices in Sci-Fi


Good. 
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

I have been FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL-THERAPY & WRITING FOR WE3.
That is why posting has become SPOTTY.
I'm dealing with a Workman's Compensation SYSTEM that only sees Me as a number & so I am ACTING ACCORDINGLY.

I have access to a Physical-Therapist & so I am PUSHING MYSELF PHYSICALLY WHILE I HAVE THE MEDICAL-CLEARANCE FOR PHYSICAL-THERAPY.

Tell Me again how THINGS are set up here AND WHAT IS IMPORTANT AGAIN?

Money.
IS IMPORTANT HERE.
No Money?
NOTHING CAN BE DONE.
NOTHING GETS DONE.

Of course it snowed yesterday so people are digging out. It's been way too long since Our Weather IN THIS REGION OF THE EMPIRE, functioned correctly. And yes, I just typed the way that I just typed, on purpose. Because already, Joe Biden has come out & REMINDED Black-Americans, who HE ALWAYS WAS.

This is why I don't waste My Time with voting WITHOUT HAVING AN AGENDA TO IT. I'll discuss that in another post because THIS POST!?

Is all about cloaking devices in sci-fi & I've typed the aforementioned strictly because I've been OFFLINE-WORKING & hadn't posted here in a few days.
WITH ALL THAT TYPED!?

Here is the Video:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment