Friday, December 4, 2020

Physical-Therapy is DONE!

 

Good Morning from Philadelphia!

Fresh back from Physical-Therapy annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I fucked myself up yesterday!
Did a BIT TOO MUCH!
So I've LITERALLY BEEN UP SINCE 12:41AM EST THIS MORNING!!!!!
BECAUSE OF MUSCLE-SPASMS IN MY LOWER BACK!
GREAT TIMES PEOPLE!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!

That of course IS A LIE.
And of course IT WAS EXTREMELY PAINFUL and took me THREE!
FUCKIN HOURS!
TO GET THIS SHIT TO CALM DOWN!

I course couldn't go back to sleep SO!?

Therapist told Me that sitting in the office chair all of the coloring & drawing & then typing then the walking back-n-forth to pay rent & bills!?!!?!

Was clearly TOO MUCH ACTIVITY for My Back.
Which?
Hindsight being 20/20, she is right.
SO!?
I'll do what I CAN TODAY.
Get some post up.
But sittin here at the desk & doing what I did yesterday IS NOT.
RECOMMENDED.
AT ALL!

So I'll post SPORADICALLY throughout the Day & GO FROM THERE!
AS I CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment