Saturday, August 14, 2021

I'm Working & Dealing with Medical Issues, as Usual.... (EPMD - Funky Piano)


I'm over here working on the dictionary-language for My Storylines & making sure that backstories connect while I continue to write out these first few stories.

I haven't been posting over the last few days because I keep forgetting I'm not only about to hit 50 years old, but also My Health is shot to shit.

The recent return of a heatwave to Philadelphia, coupled with the Fact that I have been burning the Candle at both Ends to get this work done for WE3. Led to Me not sleeping last Sunday into Monday & then going into the Dayjob & then actually working!

Shit spiraled downhill from there & I continued to keep going into the Dayjob until My Blood Pressure spiked from Wednesday into Thursday morning getting over 160/101, due to My Spinal Problems flaring up from the Heatwave alongside My Arthritis, &, of course, My Lack of Sleep that Sunday into Monday, going OVER 24 HOURS WITH NO SLEEP & THEN GOING TO THE DAYJOB & DOING MY JOB.

I never recovered, SLEEPWISE, for the rest of the week while all of this started driving My Blood Pressure through the Roof where Dayjob-coworkers & My Dayjob-Boss, literally could see that I was in serious trouble, THANKFULLY...!?

My OWN BRAIN KICKED IN & I REALIZED IF I DIDN'T CALL OUT THURSDAY I'D BE IN MORE TROUBLE THAN I ALREADY WAS.

So...!?

I WAS TOLD & ADVISED BY EVERYBODY TO STOP EVERYTHING I WAS DOING & FOCUS SOLELY ON SLEEP & SEE IF THAT BROUGHT MY BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN.
^_^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And I laugh because I think of the Fact that Fools & Anti-Black Scum still believe the Lie that Black-Americans could be &/or were:


Lazy Slaves.


And thus become &/or be, a Lazy-People, in a Land that is LITERALLY RULED BY WHITES & CONTROLLED BY MONEY.
Where Laziness & Black-American.
Means Death.
For any & all Black-Americans who dare to engage in such a thing.
And pay attention to the Words I just typed.
Because they address by omission the Issue INTENTIONALLY CREATED BY WHITES TO TRY & CREATE:
Lazy Black-Americans of Present-Day through Government based programs that actually accomplish exactly what I just typed above....

Death.

I'ma leave that at that.
But as I was finally back to working this morning & in the midst of checking up on information while creating more word-terms & definitions & doing some cross-referencing...!?

I realized I needed to stop by here & post an Update.
With all that TYPED!?
Lemme get back to what I was doing....






No comments:

Post a Comment