Monday, August 23, 2021

Working on WE3 & Looking at the Map of Chester City, Pa....


Good Evening from Philadelphia....

So I'm sitting over here working & looking over the Map of the City of Chester, just outside of Philadelphia.
Everything is now starting to connect & close the Loop from what I started typing & posting about, literally almost 6-years ago. Where it will all tie back to Earth & create the entire Worlds Within Worlds situation I first typed about over half-a-decade ago.

While I've been working I've been thinking about all of the shit I saw not only growing up in Chester, but visiting it when it was on its final-descent of being completely gutted out by the Whites who used to dominate the city. While the dim-witted Blacks were breaking their necks to force their way into Chester without giving a twits-wit of worth about why were the Whites so keen on abandoning the city. That they'd worked so hard to keep them out of.

The Irony was & still is that even as a child playing with My Cousin Rodney who lived in Chester at the time?

I was asking questions at a ridiculously young age, because I was able to see that something wasn't right, again, contrary to White-belief.
Black-American parenting does NOT actually include ANY RACE-BASED REARING-&-RAISING OF ANY REAL WORTH.

So I didn't have enough information to be able to see the situation for what it really was, along racial-lines, because I HAD NOT BEEN RAISED ON HONEST CONVERSATIONS & ACTUAL LESSONS FROM BOTH A HISTORICAL & FAMILY-BASED PERSPECTIVE.
So at THAT TIME?

I did not KNOW that the word Negro, MEANT BLACK.
And Negro HAS BEEN PHASED OUT.
So with NO BLACK-PEOPLE AROUND ME USING THE WORD NEGRO NOR EXPLAINING WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANT & WHY IT HAD ANY SIGNIFICANCE?

Then EVERYTHING ELSE WAS THROWN OFF FOR ME.
Thus?
Singing Lift Every Voice & Sing directly after My Country Tis of Thee, which is the song America, WHICH USED TO BE MANDATORY TO SING WHEN I WAS GROWING UP, ask Me again why I type what I type. Where FOREIGNERS & OUTSIDERS DON'T HAVE THE FAINTEST IDEA HOW ZEALOT-LIKE THIS PLACE IS TILL THEY MOVE HERE & ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.

I didn't have THE FAINTEST IDEA WHY I was singing any of the shit I was singing & the few times anyone tried to explain it THEY ALREADY KNEW & ALWAYS DID... HEAVY FUCKIN EDITING and why?

Because CHILDREN ARE IMPRESSIONABLE.
So this is also why I don't have time nor tolerance for Fools trying to "TEACH CHILDREN HOW TO BE HOMOSEXUAL & NON-BINARY & WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE".
BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKIN TAUGHT US HOW TO BE FUCKIN BLACK-AMERICANS OF VALUE & WORTH TO OUR OWN RACE, so fuck You & Your Agendas.

That was very polite of Me to type, wasn't it.
My Point is still made.
I won't go along with NOR TOLERATE being fuckin told that pushing an "Agenda" that teaches Black-American Children TO BUILD UP THE VALUE & WORTH OF THEIR RACE", ISN'T WHAT ANYONE SHOULD DO, but!?

TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A BOY & WEAR PANTIES & BRA & TALK ABOUT CHEST-FEEDING WHEN YOUR FUCKIN ASS ISN'T A FEMALE & WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PRODUCE NEITHER A CHILD NOR BREAST-MILK!?!?!

You deserve death for even trying shit like this.
And RE-READ WHAT I JUST TYPED.
It SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!
And then TRY TO ARGUE WITH ME WHEN I ACTUALLY HAD TO GROW UP & FIGURE SHIT OUT!
BECAUSE THE INTEGRATIONIST DUMB-FUCK BLACK-AMERICANS AROUND ME WERE TOO BUSY FALLING FOR THE WHOLE "Being Fair & Open-Minded" BULLSHIT THAT WHITES ALWAYS RUN ON US.

These same IDIOTS!?
When I finally DID FIGURE SHIT OUT, THE HARD WAY.
Were the FIRST ONES COWERING!
When I fuckin CONFRONTED THEM ABOUT FUCKIN LEADING ME OUT INTO A FUCKIN BATTLEFIELD UNARMED & UNPREPARED, ON PURPOSE!!!!!

Black-American Children DON'T GET TO FUCKIN DO DRUGS, HAVE MINDLESS CASUAL SEX & TELL THEIR PARENTS TO FUCK OFF & THEN STILL LIVE PRODUCTIVE LIVES & HAVE HAPPY CHILDHOODS!

And that TRUTH is self-evident IN THE SHIT NOW GOING ON.
Right down to DUMB-FUCKS voting for Joe Biden, WHERE NOW THE SAME ASSHATS & ASSHOLES ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA TAKE THE VACCINE BUT THEY NEED TO KEEP THEIR FUCKIN JOBS!!!!!

Again.
Stupidity like this is why people CAN CONTINUE TO SAY WE HAVE LOW-IQ.
But it is because OF REAL-TIME, REAL-LIFE DECISION-MAKING, like the Dumb-Shit WE JUST DID AS A COLLECTIVE-RACE IN AMERICA!
Meanwhile, how does Chester City play into this, welp!?

Chester City is ALMOST DIRECTLY BORDERING THE STATE OF DELAWARE. 
Where Emperor Biden comes from, which means I HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES TO SEE & HEAR ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE & HIS ANTI-BLACKNESS!
A DUMMY like Trump in office IS BAD PR for America. BUT GOOD FOR BLACK-AMERICANS!
A CAREER ANTI-BLACK POLITICIAN LIKE BIDEN IS GOOD PR FOR AMERICAN & HORRIFIC FOR BLACK-AMERICANS, ask again how the Magic-Negro Stereotype IS ALIVE AND WELL.
Ask again WHY EVERYBODY SAYS "Just give the Blacks some Electric Slide-songs, HIP-HOP HOLIDAYS, CHICKEN-&-WATERMELON!!!!!! AND THE NIGGERS'LL BE FINE!"

THIS!?


IS WHY BLACK-AMERICANS WITH SENSE!!!!!! 

CAN'T STAND YOUR FAT-ASS, LIZZO!
YOU GODDAMN WATER BUFFALO-WILDEBEEST-BITCH!

THIS IS WHY BLACK-AMERICANS WANT YOUR FUCKIN HEAD ON A GODDAMN PLATTER, NIGGER-TRAITOR JAMES CLYBURN!!!!

Because the two of You INTENTIONALLY TRY TO TEACH US TREASON.
While trying to CONVINCE US that You will not end up like the last Nigger-Traitor....





No comments:

Post a Comment