Sunday, August 22, 2021

Your World - Awkwafina Is Doing Blackface


Here is FURTHER PROOF of what I have consistently typed to You. Regarding THE FACT that I DO NOT.
WATCH.
TV.
AND MOST WHITE-OWNED MASS-MEDIA MEDIUMS LIKE THAT.

I don't have THE FAINTEST IDEA.
Who the Fuck this Awkwafina is!?

Much like I revealed on Twitter that I DID NOT KNOW WHO THE FUCK LIZZO IS, either!

Because I DON'T WASTE MY FUCKIN TIME WATCHING & PARTICIPATING IN THE CONSUMPTION OF THE WHITE-OWNED MASS-MEDIA MEDIUMS.

Again?

We wonder why We can't get shit done, but We continue to do COUNTERPRODUCTIVE SHIT LIKE CONSUMING HORRIFIC AMOUNTS OF MEDIA MIND-ROT!

Now...?
Just to be clear?
I'm always searching around & swimming around the Internet collecting information & looking to see what is going on, as I go about GETTING WHAT I NEED TO DO, DONE, FOR MY OWN PURPOSES, so?

I will COME ACROSS INFORMATION & then decide what to do with it. Sometimes I share it here, other times I don't. Other times I save the info & move on, etc., so that is how I found this video by Harvey, where I have not posted videos from him in quite some time till now.

I HAVE HOWEVER CONSTANTLY POSTED THE FACT THAT ASIANS ARE STILL DOING BLACKFACE, especially IN JAPAN.
And they think these things ARE FUNNY.
Mind You?
I'm still not hearing ANY POLITICIANS WHO HAPPEN TO BE BLACK.

Point out the Fact that South Koreans DOMINATE Black-American hair care industry BECAUSE THE SOUTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT INTENTIONALLY SET OUT TO CAUSE-&-CREATE THAT REALITY FOR ITS SOUTH KOREAN AMERICAN POPULACE!!!!!
-_-
Again?

Run & Go Vote TO DO WHAT EXACTLY?
When the Niggers YOU VOTE IN DON'T FUCKIN PROTECT YOU FROM A FUCKIN FOREIGN-BASED MOVE TO DRIVE YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN INDUSTRY, note I do not even attempt to PRETEND LIKE the White-Politicians will "protect Us".
So I need to type this again "STOP FUCKIN WASTING OUR TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW BLACK-AMERICANS WON'T TAKE THE FUCKIN VACCINE. WHEN YOU PIECES OF SHIT CONSTANTLY LEAVE US TO FUCKIN ROT & STAB US IN THE FUCKIN FACE EVERY FUCKIN 5-SECONDS!!!!!"

You ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY.
WITH CENTURIES OF PROOF TO BACK IT UP!
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Not ONE FUCKIN STATUE dedicated to all of the Black-American Women CUT OPEN for "Women's Health" during slavery.
But YOU DUMB-FUCKS have STATUES ALL OVER THE FUCKIN PLACE OF FUCKIN CONFEDERATE-TRAITORS & PIECES OF SHIT!
Fuck out of Our Faces with Your Lying-Asses!
Enough.

Here is the Video.
And if Asians were so worried about being attacked by Blacks then they wouldn't be still doing insulting shit to Us & towards Us:


No comments:

Post a Comment