Thursday, September 8, 2022

Good. Morning....


GOOD.
MORNING...!
FROM PHILADELPHIA....

So it's 6:08am EST & I've been up since 5am EST.
Finished this morning's workouts-&-exercises and I'm gettin ready to hit this shower.
Just trying to get this next part done so I can BE where I NEED TO BE on the FINANCE-PART, where I will BE LOCKED IN at a 2-month rate for Rent & will always have AT LEAST 1-MONTH AHEAD, which will give Me MUCH MORE FLEXIBILITY IF-&-WHEN I DECIDE TO FINALLY MOVE OUT OF HERE.

I'm also trying to run to get ahead-&-BE READY for the IMMINENT HOUSING-CRASH!

I need to be able to JUMP ON DIRT-CHEAP HOUSING COSTS TO FINALLY GET BACK TO BEING A HOME-OWNER, instead of this ridiculous, zero-return for RENTING.

Of course WE3-WORK has continued, I simply HAVE NOT POSTED ANY OF IT.
Ohhhhhh, would You look at that...?

The Sun is coming up, so that means I need to get a move on....



No comments:

Post a Comment