Friday, September 2, 2022

Moving Along at a Pace....


So...?
I've accomplished one goal in the last few weeks & that was to get My Rent at least 1-month ahead.
Got that done, so now to PUSH IT 2-MONTHS AHEAD.
Once THAT is DONE, then I will finally have some FINANCIAL BREATHING ROOM to PAY FOR THE THINGS I NEED.
I'm also gonna catch up to a couple of people because I need to actually GET MY CREDIT IN ORDER, for Usage in paying for the bigger items I NEED.

Also finally gearing up to go back to the Orthopedic to finally get these multiple slipped-discs dealt with, along with this Tarlov-cyst in my spine, and yes, I've continued to work with all of that still going on. It is part of the reason why I'm typing to You now. Because I've been pressed for the last few days & wasn't able to get up & do my stretches & exercises, so...!?

My Spine isn't happy right now, nor was it happy yesterday, so?
I had to finally remember I have sick-days for a reason, so I'm using 2 of them to get Myself BACK IN ORDER, pun intended.
-_-
Don't look at Me that way.
Because I'm still pullin My Weight better than Ben Simmons did when his back got fucked up.

Either way, I'm slowly getting back into My Normal Routine & I got through the stressful-parts of not using my money on other things that I needed or wanted & CORRECTLY putting it into paying Rent Forward, to free-up more money going forward. I'll be using My Next Paycheck to pay rent again & that'll mean I won't owe Rent again UNTIL LITERALLY DECEMBER 2022, ^_^, not bad but I can't type this as if I didn't get an out of the Blue ASSIST from My Mother, yes I typed that. Because My Mother already saw I'd had everything set up to pull this off in July, when, the Rental Property decided that now would be a GREAT TIME TO RAISE RENT BY $100, perfect timing wasn't it.

This of course disrupted everything, so I couldn't pull off paying rent 2-months in advance due to the increase, so instead I paid whatever bills could be paid AHEAD, ahead!

This IRONICALLY, then freed things up for when My Mother came outta left field and decided she'd help Me out, as she'd seen how I'd planned this out BEFORE the start of the Summer and actually had plans that hinged on this. These things were hinted at in May-&-June where she got a chance to also see what They were & she was surprised that I was actually investing MONEY INTO THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THEM PART OF MY OWN INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTIES FOR WE3.

She took a look at some of these things, where I'd have legal-rights of Usage till I'm dead & saw the Fact that I've been learning about animation & graphic-design and quickly understood that the Quality of My Work would be MASSIVELY IMPROVED ADDING THESE THINGS TO MY PRE-EXISTING CONTENT.

I have to ADMIT that I was NOT EXPECTING HER TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY, but she did take the Time to actually tell Me that the reason why Our Family is any kind of Family at all, is strictly because of Me, even when They have failed to be there for Me, especially in regard to My Son. We then had a series of long-conversations where the topic of BLACK-AMERICAN GENDER RESPONSIBILITIES was discussed & plenty of issues were put on the Table & addressed, and yes, I put that in Caps, for an obvious reason. 

Our Race, in this place, has & still is, constantly plagued with intentional-instability and outside-interference, as well as issues internally, that haven't given Us any actual moments of peace, prosperity, stability, or security. This then led into a deeper discussion about Our Family's History ON HER SIDE, where she admitted that I am the only family member who actually takes the Deaths of Our Family-Members seriously at the Hands of Whites & actually understands that those that They INTENTIONALLY KILLED were those who were, as she said "Like You. They worked hard & built Themselves up & were helpful to Our Race and then were murdered by Whites for it, while Whites then laughed & said 'maybe if You Blacks pull yourselves up by Your Bootstraps' and of course the White-favorite 'Maybe if Blacks cared about Their Families & the Men weren't so lazy-&-absent', as They literally killed these self-same Blackmen." 

We then briefly talked about My High School Days were she admitted that she had no idea what was going on, but she kept reiterating that she'd never seen Whites so afraid of someone before in Her Life and They clearly simply wanted Me to graduate & get out & move on. What was interesting was that she admitted that at no point did she ever consider when she was in high school, that the way that Her Parents were, especially Her Father, even though she knew what Whites had done, she never actually held Them responsible even though THEY WERE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT'D HAPPENED TO HER PARENTS & HER YOUNGEST SISTER, as well as the Aforementioned Family-Members in the previous paragraph. She made it clear what I have typed about constantly that always being BOMBARDED WITH HOW "WE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY", creates this IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH GOAL of trying to CLAIM OR PRETEND that because a Black-American succumbs to White-Bigotry that it is THAT BLACK-AMERICANS FAULT & THAT THEY & THEY ALONE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE, when?

If whomever or whatever Whites HAD NOT DONE WHAT THEY DID, then SAID BLACK-AMERICAN WOULDN'T BE WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE & DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING, she admitted that she ONLY HELD HER FATHER RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO HE WAS, even while knowing that Whites DELIBERATELY REFUSED TO PROVIDE HIM & HIS OLDER BROTHER ANY MEDICAL-ATTENTION. Forcing Her Father to sit in the street & watch His Older Brother bleed out & die. She said that Her Father's personality used to be very loving-&-cheerful, but after this experience he became an emotionless workaholic who was obsessed with the Fact that had he NOT have been so carefree, he could have done something that would have saved His Older Brother from "Dying in the street like a dog" where the White-medics upon arriving & seeing two Black-American Men, left Them there where My Mother did not tell Me exactly WHAT ELSE WAS SAID TO HER FATHER, as Her Father sat there with His Older Brother who'd had an aneurysm. It was never about whether They COULD HAVE SAVED HIS OLDER BROTHER OR NOT.

It was the Fact that THE MOMENT THEY SAW BLACK-AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, They simply REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING AND LEFT.

Again, I've typed about the Fact that We as Black-Americans, We pay taxes here but rarely IF EVER get the Benefits of doing so. Where We are LITERALLY paying taxes, INTO OUR OWN OPPRESSION. This is another reason why for Me, this situation that has sprang up with Black-Immigrants is beyond disappointing, but also, intolerable. 

Having come from an ACTUAL, LITERAL, PAN-AFRICAN CHILDHOOD-&-EXPERIENCE, to see Blacks from anywhere else saying We are Lazy & Akatas & Don't Want to Work, meanwhile those self-same Blacks ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF BLACK-AMERICANS, is beyond insulting. Add to this the same horrible understanding of Milpol-matters where just like the PREDICTABLE CLASH between Jason Black, Professor Blacktruth & Tariq Nasheed Vs. Yvette Carnell-&-Tonetalks...!?

Too many of Us as BLACK-PEOPLE, American or otherwise, genuinely DON'T KNOW HOW THE POLITICS OF POWER WORK.

I've typed repeatedly about Racial Identity Concepts and the Fact that Black, is one of Them, just as White, is another.
African-American is another.
And Nigga is yet another.
Within ANY OF THESE, are various SUB-GROUPS.
The Bottomline is however that NOT ALL RACIAL IDENTITY CONCEPTS CAN OR WILL CO-EXIST & when those that CAN'T OR DON'T, collide, THEN CONFLICT ISSUES, ahem, AS IT SHOULD.

One Racial Identity Concept EVENTUALLY EMERGES and then THAT ONE SETS THE PACE, this DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE LOSING ONE WAS OR IS DESTROYED, but IT DOES MEAN IT LOSES POWER TO THE ONE THAT DEFEATED IT.

The New Voices of Black-Media ARE NOT INTEGRATIONIST.
While Yvette-&-Tone ARE.
This alone based on the History of WHO ARE WE TRYING TO INTEGRATE WITH OR INTO, is ALWAYS GOING TO LEAD TO CONFLICT.
And please bear with Me, as I'm now skipping parts due to Time constraints, and yes I typed, Time constraints, again the Bottomline.

A CLASH OF IDEALOGIES + RACIAL IDENTITY CONCEPTS, would make it PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the New Voices of Black-Media & Yvette-&-Tone to PEACEFULLY COEXIST OVER ANY LONG PERIOD OF TIME, note I DID NOT TYPE THAT YVETTE-&-TONE ARE ADOS, and There is a REASON FOR THAT. The Answer lies in the Fact that I typed IT IS A CLASH OF IDEALOGIES + RACIAL IDENTITY CONCEPTS, thus to call Them what THEY DECIDED TO CALL THEMSELVES, is just as oxymoronic as how people keep missing the Fact that Yvette-&-Tone's actions actually CONTRADICT WHAT SHOULD BE THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT IT WOULD MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN DESCENDANT OF SLAVES.

Unless I've lost what little sense I still have left, if I am a Descendant of Slaves ANYWHERE, why would I want to INTEGRATE WITH THE DESCENDANTS OF MY ENSLAVERS?

Why would I want TO VOTE THEM INTO OFFICE?
Why would I want TO THINK I CAN REMOTELY TRUST THEM IN ANY CAPACITY BASED OFF OF THE HISTORY OF OUR RACIAL-INTERACTION?
As a Descendant of Slaves of course I'd want to make sure that I get WHAT I AM OWED FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT I PAY TAXES TO, however I can't be stupid enough to FORGET THAT THE SELF-SAME GOVERNMENT HAS ALWAYS LEGALLY SUPPORTED MY ENSLAVEMENT, until THEY HAD INTERNAL-ISSUES WITH EACH OTHER, and now all of a sudden, THEY DECIDE TO FIGHT ONE ANOTHER OVER THE RIGHT OF WHO WILL HAVE POWER OVER ME.

If anything IF PROPERLY DONE, ADOS SHOULD BE used as a Carrot on the Political-side of things, while FBA is the Stick on the Military-side of things.
Pass the Legislation that We need for Black-Americans or else will turn the Matter over to FBA and whatever happens, happens.
This IDEA would only work however if IT IS UNDERSTOOD that We are NOT HERE TO INTEGRATE INTO ANYTHING.
We are literally living IN THE RUBBLE OF INTEGRATION and as We can all see it worked out really well, which it clearly DIDN'T.  
Black-American Male Unemployment IS UNGODLY HIGH.
Black-American Female Wages ARE ACTUALLY LOWER THAN BLACK-AMERICAN MALES.
Yet in typical fashion for how Whites run Their Plots-&-Ploys, Black-American Females have all kinds of Degrees, yet somehow STILL AREN'T MAKING MORE MONEY THAN BLACK-AMERICAN MALES, meanwhile?
Black-American Males ARE UNGODLY UNEMPLOYED, how-&-why is all of this going on?

Because of INTEGRATION.
Prior to Integration, Black-Americans HAD TO PRODUCE OR ELSE STARVE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.
However FORCING PEOPLE INTO A SITUATION LIKE THIS CAN BACKFIRE, but I do need to REMIND YOU BEFORE I GO. That WHITES KILLED BLACK-AMERICANS DURING THIS TIME IN ORDER TO PRUNE OUR RANKS & KEEP US FROM GROWING INTO A SELF-GENERATED NATIONAL-ECONOMY.
-_-
Not really happy about how I typed that, but for those who understand it, you get My Point.

The MURDERS of Black-Americans WHO WERE PRODUCING BLACKFIRST, literally OPENED THE DOOR for the MORE COWARDLY AMONG US WHO WOULD ULTIMATELY BECOME THE INTEGRATIONIST. And I need to point that out. Because it wasn't as if Black-Americans were running & demanding to BE UP UNDERNEATH WHITES. But in typical fashion FOR WHITES, They made sure to CONSTANTLY INTERFERE-DISRUPT-&-DESTROY, what Black-Americans were doing-&-building. Where the entire intent is to KEEP SOWING FEAR-&-INSTABILITY WITHIN OUR RANKS.

We see present-day that STABLE-&-PROSPEROUS Black-American COMMUNITIES & REGIONS...!?

They DO NOT WANT TO BE FOUND.
They DON'T WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED.
And it isn't out of fear of "Niggas", because it has been FOR CENTURIES, reread that, CENTURIES, that Whites, upon finding these place, IMMEDIATELY BEGIN THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING THEM. 

This is NEVER A FACT THAT SHOULD BE SKIPPED OR GLOSSED OVER.

If We're left to Our Own Devices DURING SEGREGATION, then We would have ACTUALLY & FACTUALLY CREATED A COUNTRY WITHIN A COUNTRY. Because We had to have Our Own Banks, Our Own Farms, Our Own National-chains of Industry & Commerce, which IN TURN AUTO-CREATES AGENCIES & INFRASTRUCTURE TO GROW-&-ENSURE THESE THINGS, which in turn, FORCES THE CREATION OF ONE'S OWN POLICE-&-FIREFIGHTERS, which in the End...!?

Forces the Creation of One's Own GOVERNMENT.
And Bureaucracy.

Before I go I do need to remind that certain things are within this Post for Security-Reasons, as anyone anywhere can read this & I am not delusional about that. Some things in this Post are not fleshed out on purpose due to this, while others are in order to INTENTIONALLY FORCE YOU TO THINK ABOUT WHAT I'VE TYPED & FIND YOUR OWN FOOTING ON WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT I TYPED.

I was asked again about doing YouTube-vids on Black-Issues & once again, I decline. I've been holding THIS POST in My Head for over 3-weeks, so please excuse errors & such, with all that TYPED...!?

Lemme get moving.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment