Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Time to Get Moving....


Good.
Morning!
From Philadelphia....

So after 5-more days of Rest it's now time to get back into it.
I've finished my morning routine & am simply typing to You before I hit this shower, prep My Dayjob-Essentials, then return back to the Dayjob after 5-Days of Much Needed Rest.

My Spine responded well to this morning's routines & now it's time to go in here & see what has absolutely gone to shit while I was out. My MAIN TASK is to NOT TRY TO DO EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE, -_-, see what I did there...!?

Fine, whatever, lemme get moving & of course My 1st-Day back & it is raining, which will be my 1st-major test for My Spine as rain & rainy-conditions are no longer My Friends till these discs are set right, either way!?

Time to GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment