Sunday, March 19, 2023

BGP [BIG GIRLS PANTIES] - Episode 109 - Ciara -Independent and Married

Here is BGP & I'm gonna go on record as NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THIS, and why...!?

Because I have more than enough on My Plate as it is.
BAD HEALTH DOESN'T ALLOW FOR CHASING THINGS LIKE THIS.
It just DOESN'T.
From the Hip-Flexor Crap I just recovered from, to the Multiple Slipped-Discs & still workin full-time, to the perpetual-stress over My Son, to constantly dealing with shitty-sleep schedules & trying to stay on top of posting for this Blog & then AT THE VERY BOTTOM WHERE IT SHOULD NOT BE, working on WE3-MATERIAL, look!?

I ain't got time to be worried about whatever silly-shit has come out of Ciara's mouth or didn't come outta her mouth. Cuz I don't type it enough about the Fact that WHATEVER WENT ON. WILL CONTINUE TO GO ON, IN WHICHEVER WAY IT WENT ON!

Until Black-American Men LIKE MYSELF, have gained enough ABILITY TO START PUNISHING-&-REWARDING OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR RACE IN THIS PLACE. And make NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!!!!!

This is THE REAL REASON WHY WHITES-&-THEIR SLAVES ARE TERRIFIED OF CASH-REPARATIONS. It doesn't have ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THEY KNOW!

There are LEGIONS OF BLACK-AMERICAN MEN LIKE MYSELF WHOSE ONLY ACTUAL ISSUES OF SUCCESS REVOLVE AROUND LACK OF CAPITAL-&-TIME.
It's THAT SIMPLE.

When You have THE CAPITAL TO INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS-IDEAS THEN YOU QUICKLY BEGIN TO GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR TIME.
My Time is EATEN UP BY BAD HEALTH & MY DAYJOB.
However ANY DECENT, not even SERIOUS, but DECENT!
Influx of capital would INSTANTLY CHANGE THAT!
Add to the Fact that Cash-Reparations CANNOT BE DESIGNED TO FAIL LIKE BULLSHIT-ASS GOVERNMENT-CONTROLLED REPARATIONS PROGRAMS-&-SERVICES!!!!

Now!?
If You DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I TYPED WHAT I JUST TYPED, in THIS PARTICULAR POST, that is fine by Me.
Even though I did LITERALLY JUST TYPE OUT WHY I'VE DONE WHAT I'VE DONE, here is BGP:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment