Sunday, March 19, 2023

FYI, Shitty-Health Sucks....

 

First-&-foremost I need to make it clear that I'm STILL GRATEFUL FOR WHAT HEALTH I HAVE & THE FACT THAT I'M NOT A QUITTER...!

A an absurdly HIGH-TOLERANCE OF PAIN HAS BEEN CRITICAL, because I don't see anything good for Me if I DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK THRU PAIN.

It appears as though, IRONICALLY, this right-thumb is absolutely shot-to, see what I typed there...?

I typed as if IT ISN'T MY OWN FUCKIN RIGHT-THUMB I'M TYPING ABOUT. But it is infested with Arthritis. Last night was a rather painful attempt to sleep as it was flaring-up all night & constantly breaking My Sleep & waking Me up.

Arthritis has been reduced to a joke-ailment by Whites, where I remember growing up in the 80's that Arthritis USED TO BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY BY THE WHITE-AMERICAN MED-SCI COMMUNITY, of course?

Everything was still blatantly White-dominated, which once again shows why We cannot keep playing games as Black-Americans & Blacks in general. Because Whites have AT LEAST a 500-year HEADSTART, yes I typed it all as 1-word, while We've been LOCKED IN PLACE BY THEM.

And I needed to EMPHASIZE THAT FACT IN BOLD-ITALIC.
The Fact THAT WHITES INTENTIONALLY, LOCKED OUR RACE IN PLACE.

This is NOT SOMETHING TO BE OVERLOOKED NOR PISH-POSHED AWAY WITH A DISMISSIVE WAVE OF THE HAND.

I'm typing with this arthritic-thumb & of course I am right-handed. It should be easy to understand that this also impacts My Ability to write-&-draw, however, just like with this post-&-My Dayjob, I push through it.

I DO NOT.
Take the White-Prescribed & Pushed over the counter meds to ALLEVIATE this perpetual-pain because THEY DESTROY YOUR LIVER, among other internal-organs.
Hot-water to literally scalding-hot water, calms it down, where one person at the Dayjob thought they could just stick their hands into the utility-sink I was using to calm down an arthritic-attack & they damn near burned themselves.

After recoiling in horror they realized that I had My Entire Thumb underneath that & was NOT REACTING TO IT, and that is because THIS AREA, showing the wonders of the human-body, HAS ALREADY ADJUSTED TO SCALDING HOT WATER BEING PUT ON IT IN ORDER TO STOP THE ARTHRITIC-PAIN.

Again, I'm also thankful for My Upbringing as well as My Time Muay Thai Training. However none of that is going to hold up over time AS I CONTINUE TO GET OLD, which has been a BIG PROBLEM. 

I literally used to type on here how I could RUN ACROSS THE PHILADELPHIA NAVY YARD TO GO TO THE DAYJOB THERE, where now it's a struggle to simply run to catch the fuckin bus. Because the injuries aren't minor & My Body is NOT AGING WELL. I had someone remind Me that SOME OF MY YOUNG-ADULT & TEENAGE ACTIVITIES ARE CLEARLY CATCHING UP TO ME AS WELL. Because fighting in Race Wars comes at a cost.

When I look back on the last few months I've been struggling since January with cold-&-flu symptoms, where, AS USUAL. 
My Dayjob doesn't think it's important to make people stay home who have cold-&-flu symptoms, while the Chinavirus COVID-19 HAS COLD-&-FLU SYMPTOMS TOO. Where I didn't find out TILL 2-WEEKS AGO!?

We had a MASSIVE INFECTION OF COVID-19 AMONG THE EMPLOYEES, yet...?

No MANDATORY ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE FACT THAT WE'D BEEN HIT WITH MASSIVE COVID-CASES, isn't that GREAT!!!!!
Guess COVID is just a MINOR THING NOW, right?
RIGHT!?

-_-

It was also finally shared with Me that We've also been OVERRUN AT THE DAYJOB WITH ACTUAL COLD-&-FLU, but no need to tell the Employees any of this, BECAUSE, reasons!
Then I had the Hip-Flexor Fuck-Up, which was NOT FUN AT ALL, when coupled with multiple slipped-discs. Which made it IMPOSSIBLE for Me to do My Back-Related Exercises, fun-times, fun-times.

I'm lying.
Badly.
Because those were brutal-times.
Brutal.
Times.

As much as I don't like it. It's become clear to Me that I'm going to have to take SOME DRASTIC MEASURES since I'm being shown already that as I get older...?

Things ARE NOT going to get better.
So I've started to read over specific-material/s & I've already started to CHANGE certain things that I do, and, eat.
As Usual, the Real MAIN-ISSUE is the Fact that I NEED TO REPLACE MY PHYSICAL-FITNESS EQUIPMENT THAT I ONCE HAD.
Thankfully I'm due for a raise.
But what I really need to get is the replacement OF MY TREADMILL.
Replacing My Treadmill, which I've NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO, is what I REALLY NEED TO GET DONE....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment