Friday, March 10, 2023

Fewgod - Dior положение + General Grievious (slowed and reverb ) and the End of this Workweek's Festivities....


Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

So something I setup offline at the Dayjob was finally triggered friday OF LAST WEEK. So going into LAST WEEKEND I ALREADY KNEW POSTING FOR THIS WEEK WAS GONNA BE FUCKED. Because I'd taken more than enough time to SET UP EVENTS THAT FINALLY TRIGGERED LAST-FRIDAY.

So in order TO PROPERLY PAY-OFF WHAT I'D INTENTIONALLY SETUP...!?

Blog-posting WOULD HAVE TO WAIT.
So now today when I head in I'm at THEE END of PUTTING THINGS BACK IN ORDER AT THE DAYJOB, where I've since revealed throughout the course of this Week that, yes:
I did ALLOW FOR THINGS TO GET TO THAT POINT ON PURPOSE... and here is why I did this.

I don't think there is anything worse than being taken for granted WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE. When such things happen THEN YOU NEED TO BE PROACTIVE & TEACH THOSE INVOLVED TO VALUE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.
Sometimes in order to do that YOU HAVE TO DEPRIVE THEM OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS & THEN LET THEM SEE FOR THEMSELVES WHAT VALUE YOU'VE BEEN BRINGING TO THE TABLE. And now that I've done that...?

"Normal-posting", types the Blackman with the Shitty-health, can begin again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment