Monday, February 4, 2019

Living By What I Type on Here....

Good Evening....

From Isengard-Philadelphia.....
So this is the last post of the night.
And once again I have done what I am supposed to do as a Black-American Man. And I have provided for a Young Black-American Man who was surely on His Way to a Life of Jail, due to more shitty Black-American Parenting.

I took the Time, as I am supposed to.
To listen to His Cousin a few weeks back, whom I casually know from the Dayjob. Who was at His Wits Ends in dealing with Him. And instead of only being concerned about Myself and simply dismissing the clear and obvious Fact that this Blackman needed someone to talk to and He decided that perhaps I was someone He could confide in.

I will not and do not hear of it.
Nor do I tolerate it.
If We do not value each other.
Then who will...?

It was obvious to Me that He needed to talk. And it didn't matter to Me how sick I felt or how tired I was or how I was frustrated with matters I've been working for 2-years+ and are on the verge of paying off. Where once again I find My Own Women attempting to block My Path to Power and Stability.

What mattered to Me was the Fact that He reached out and it is My Duty to Reach Back and Listen and SEE if I can help.

I am nothing.
And no one of Import.
Even when I had power I kept that to Myself.
Only those who needed to know knew anything.
Even My Own Mother from time-to-time to this day, will sometimes say "I don't know what You used to do, but I know by what I see of you when I listen to you talk to other Black People. You have put Black People before Your Own Goals. And those people. Put You as someone They knew They could trust and follow."

It has been one whole year and in that time. With no real power. I have been able to either DIRECTLY GET GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT OR LITERALLY GUIDE YOUNG BLACKMEN AND WOMEN.
To minimum paying jobs ranging from 30K to 45K.
At this weak and feeble level I am at now.
And today...?

I was able to MAKE SURE that yet another Poorly Raised Young Blackman did not suffer from frustration and continue to spiral out of control.

I don't want to hear it.
And I won't hear it.
If I can do these things then why aren't Our So-Called Black-Politicians and Celebrities and such doing the same things.

When Youngest Brother and I talked today at the Dayjob.
He started counting and realized "Damn...? Holy shit you even got Doris that fuckin new job too! Yo I didn't even realize You've been quietly walking around GETTING JOBS FOR FUCKIN BLACK-PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM AND NOT SAYING SHIT TILL FUCKIN NOW!? But We got muthafuckas who have ACTUAL ACCESS TO OPPORTUNITIES AND THEY WON'T DO SHIT FOR NO FUCKIN-BODY BUT THEMSELVES!"

And then I reminded Him "This is why the White-manager here at the Dayjob made sure to BLOCK ME from working inside the plant. And like the White-Jew confessed later on; he...? He feels as though you're...? Too much of a personality and he's concerned about how You would impact the Black-workers in the plant, cuz...? He already sees how you impact Them now."

White-People...?
Talk about how They want Us to pull Ourselves Up by the Bootstraps.

But it is all talk.
And like I used to say when I was Younger....

"So these are the Rules. Right? I just need to make sure. Because I don't want to hear Your Mouth later on."

And I enjoyed being scoffed at.
Being mocked.
And dismissed.
Till They would see that certain people on campus.
People with...?

Reputations.
In the Real World.
Off-Campus.
Would stop and acknowledge Me.

And They'd get asked "Who's He...?"
And they'd always smirk and say "Him...? He's nobody. No. Bod. D."

It was only a few people who ever figured out what that actually meant. And it was always far too late by then, at least...?

If They were against Me....


No comments:

Post a Comment