Monday, February 18, 2019

Evaluating Music posted by Ultimatefighter343 while Dishwashing - BGM14 Extended - Crimson Sea 2 OST

So it's past due time I FINISH THIS LOVELY LADY!
She is 90% completed.
But once I saw the End in Sight for the Old Dayjob? My Top Priority was getting My Artwork and Supplies out of There First.

So right now I'm going through My Email and evaluating music posted by those I'm subscribed to. I am STRICTLY SUBSCRIBED TO THEM BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO SEARCH FOR MUSIC LIKE I DID BACK IN MY UPPER DARBY DAYS, so...!?

I sub to various people who POST MUSIC.
Both PRE-EXISTING AND NEW.
And right now I'm LITERALLY ABOUT TO DO THE DISHES while listening to THE FOLLOWING;
So far I LIKE what I am hearing and I will PROBABLY BE USING THIS MUSIC FOR Prince-Priest's Specter-SS...!
Lemme get these dishes done....

No comments:

Post a Comment