Sunday, February 17, 2019

BlakUp InYah Chris Miller - Blackmen are Tired of Being Blamed for Everything (Gay-Hoax Pandering-Ploy by Jussie Smollett)

This video by Chris Miller is from THE TOP OF THIS MONTH. As You now know Jussie Smollett has now been CAUGHT HAVING STAGED HIS OWN ATTACK!
To push the Agenda of getting a GAY RIGHTS BILL ON THE BOOKS!
Now!?

As You have seen I have NOT BOTHERED to type about ANY OF THIS.
I saw it.
SAW THROUGH IT!
And as I have typed to You earlier, I am TOO BUSY FOR BULLSHIT!
Because it takes time to TYPE THESE POSTS.
I don't have fuckin time to type posts about BULLSHITTERS BLATANTLY BULLSHITTING AND THEN DUMB-ASS BLACKS, SLAVES, AND OF COURSE WHITES!

Propping up NON-ISSUES AND OBVIOUS STAGED EVENTS.
Much like the R.Kelly Documentary.
Here is the Video;

No comments:

Post a Comment