Sunday, February 10, 2019

Phase-2... Is COMPLETED...!

Good Morning....
From Successfully-Completed Phase-2 Philadelphia....

So I need a good video.
To open this post up...?

And this is...?

Is perfect.
Because The End.
Truly Is Near....

It has taken Me 17-Years to get back to this Point.
And I swear on My Grandparents-graves.
More Heads. 
Will Roll....
I have spent the last few days concentrating solely on getting into the current dayjob, where this upcoming-week?
Will be the End of the Line for this dayjob.
And the New One...?
The Combination of the New Dayjob and My WE3.
The New Dayjob alone gives Me the overall benefits that the Average Nazi-American cannot get and will not get.
And I can tend to My Health.
I have a BIG salary increase.
Where it will allow Me to power all of the needed payments for WE3.
On All Fronts.

Most importantly.
I will be able to pay for an attorney without worry of how I will be able to pay my other bills while paying Them.
Now...?

Those 10-Years of APPEARING TO BE  DEADBEAT BLACK-FATHER.
Allllllllllllllllll of those 10-years of My Ex-Wife slandering Me, where...?
At that Video-Court Date?

Only then did She realize I'd set Her Up where She has created legal-records that She cannot get rid of. That shows how much of a scumbag-bitch She always was. Which is why I am able to type to You now. It is why I do not owe any child-support. And this Nigger-Traitor Bitch hopes that by staying quietly in the Corner. Then somehow.
Someway.
I will not hold Her Accountable for Her Treason.

The Last Few Days...?
Which is why I have not been posting?
I have had a lot of Blackmen.
Saying to Me.
"No way could I have been this patient and let this go down this way. I'dve murdered that bitch or fucked myself up from the fact that I gotta do all this bullshit because a bunch of Whites just let Her ass lie without end and then RUN AWAY whenever it was obvious she'd been lying!"

I had to give up 10+-years of My Life.
But it was done so that My Son and I would be able to have a Future.
One free of Instability and Insanity.
Because I know My Ex-Wife has figured out that She's broken a number of laws that do carry actual jail-time.
And I am going to find an aggressive-attorney.
Because the Message must be sent.

You don't lie on Your Husband and slander His Name with False-Accusations of Domestic Abuse.
Because He refuses to keep cleaning up Your Messes.

You don't steal His Child.
And think it is Your Right to do so.

It is time a proper example is made.
And talking to the Blackmen I have talked to over the last few days.
Laying out why I did what when and where and how everything interconnects.
One of Them said "This is why She didn't want You to divorce Her. WTF, You literally know how to lay out plans and follow Them the fuck through! Where most of Us are told God this and God that and just let tomorrow happen and it's gone happen when it happens! BUT YOUR ASS!? Nah! That shit is fuckin LIMITED AMONG US MAN! We're told ALL THIS SILLY-SHIT ABOUT HOW IT'S GONE HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS! NO! IT'S GONE HAPPEN CUZ YOU MADE THAT SHIT HAPPEN!"

And one of them said "This is why that White-muthafucka didn't want Him working inside the factory with the rest of Us. This dude givin REAL LIFE GAME on how to fuckin survive the type of shit that sends MOST OF US TO JAIL AND DESTROYS OUR FUCKIN LIVES PERMANENTLY!"

My Son's 18th-birthday was January 31st of this year.
I can finally.
Definitively type.
That that was truly the last birthday of His.
That I will ever miss.

I have created a means For Him to graduate from High School and have two job-opportunities available to Him right from jump!
That will allow Him to earn 30K right off the bat!
I'm not gonna have Him out here slaving for Non-Blacks who are looking to eventually denigrate Him and exploit Him simply because He is a Young Blackman.

I've also handed off another good opportunity to another Young-Blackman.
So I've been busy doing what I am supposed to do as a Black-American Man in the Real World.
And this morning I have been up typing and working on the upcoming WE3-stories for Prince-Priest.
It has been...?
A busy.
And wonderful last few days.
Where friends and foes alike have said to Me and shown Me.
"I can't believe You actually have done the shit You said You'd do."

Phase-2 is complete.
And now Phase-3 begins.
And I've waited and worked for a long time to reach this point.
Because now...?

Let's see if everybody who was involved in betraying Me and lying on Me.
Let's see if They can survive being held accountable under the Law.
For Their Actions from back then.
You don't sully My Name to Steal My Child and then think I'm going to forgive or forget that.
Never.
Never....




No comments:

Post a Comment