Saturday, September 5, 2020

Nicole's View - Party & Bullsh*t!: Jacob Blake's Family Hosts Block Party to Drown Out Trump's Visit


So now...?
Ask Me again why I lost all interest in dancing while I was in high school.

Like I've typed before.
Dancing and singing and all of this crying and whining about "how We're treated" as Black-Americans, doesn't actually do anything to solve the Problem.
If anything, DANCING AND SINGING IN PARTICULAR?
Were things that were HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BY WHITES DURING SLAVERY and has become A PART OF BLACK-AMERICAN AND THE BLACK-RACE'S GO TO MOVES.

When facing White-Oppression in particular.
Once I saw this and then started during research on it in My High School Library...?

I literally began roaming around anyplace I was at.
To see how My Own People acted and reacted to unfair-unjust situations, REGARDLESS OF RACE.

And what I found was beyond disturbing.
Because in situations THAT DID NOT INVOLVE WHITES...?

Black-People in general, and Black-Americans in particular, acted and reacted CORRECTLY.
However...?

ANY SITUATIONS THAT INVOLVED WHITES?

Oh the Response was completely inappropriate.
And dancing and singing and complaining and whining and crying and begging and pleading, that went on in an abnormally abundant, inappropriate amount, of ways.

So?
I immediately eliminated dancing and singing.

And I focused on what I knew actually mattered.
The Following broadcast by Nicole's View and the Shameful-Stupidity displayed in it. With Nigger-Traitors dancing and clowning around as a means to "deal with" Jacob Blake being shot several times in the back and being left, permanently, paralyzed.

Cowards.

Dance and sing in the Face of Death in a vain attempt to stave it off for another day.
A pathetic waste of time and energy.
Where these antics can be used to show why even bothering to help or empathize with "such people as a whole", is also a pathetic waste of time and energy.
And I need to make that clear.

When Non-Blacks see Us dancing and singing about something that requires swift and merciless responses to, so that it is made abundantly clear that this kind of crap won't be tolerated!?

When people see INAPPROPRIATE SHIT.
Like "dancing" and "singing", while members of Your Race-n-Place are getting LITERALLY MURDERED!?!?!?

Who the Fuck is going TO RISK THEIR LIVES TO HELP PEOPLE DOING SHIT LIKE THIS.
Because what it says is "Well...? They're dancin-n-shit while they're dying, so? This is exactly how they got enslaved in the first place. Priorities are all fucked up. I'm not riskin My Life for people doing shit like that."

And mind you!?
This APPLIES TO INDIVIDUALS AS WELL.
Nobody sticks their neck out to help someone who keeps making it clear THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOR THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF THEIR SITUATION, so!?

Why should I.

Here is the Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment