Wednesday, September 9, 2020

UPROXX Video - Double XX Posse, Not Gonna Be Able To Do It


I remember the first time I heard this song and I listened to what he was saying and I always pointed out WHAT HE WAS ABOUT AND WHAT HE WAS AND WASN'T GOING TO DO, in his relationships. The interesting thing ABOUT THIS SONG?

Is if You FOLLOW EACH VERSE?

He starts off in A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP where He Catches HIS WOMAN FUCKIN AROUND WITH HIS FRIEND EARL. He then DUMPS HER AFTER CONFRONTING HER. And then EACH STANZA ONWARD has him rhyming about how He then MADE IT CLEAR TO EACH GIRL THAT ALL HE WAS AFTER WAS FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS AT BEST!

What he MAKES CRYSTAL-CLEAR EACH TIME is that EVEN THOUGH HE'S SAID WHAT HE'S ABOUT AND THE WOMEN WERE COOL WITH IT...!?

At SOME POINT OR ANOTHER they then TRY TO TURN THINGS INTO MORE THAN WHAT THEY ARE WITH HIM WHEN HE'S ALREADY SAID WHERE HE STANDS AND THEY'VE AGREED TO THAT.

Which I find VERY.
Interesting....


No comments:

Post a Comment