Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Resetting My Sleep-Schedule....


Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

I have not been posting while I've been trying to literally swing My Sleep-Schedule so that I start off my days EARLIER AND END THEM AT NIGHT SOONER!

So far so good.
And I was able to get up this morning without any alarm clock at 5am EST!
I'm going to keep on working on this with the intention of getting myself up by 4am so I have more time to get WE3-work done, get post up, get Myself in order and then head out the Door for the Dayjob.

Get back, get Myself showered and such and then settle in and get more work done.

Concept-arts been inked and I have posts that will be made but the main thing is that I needed to keep working on My Sleep-Schedule Shift and in doing so I focused solely on that, while doing off-line writing, inking, some more concept-drawings, and A LITTLE BIT OF COLORING!

EITHER WAY!?
That's why I've been absent and pending on how this week pans out I might be able to GET THE CORRECT COMPUTER-EQUIPMENT FOR MY NEEDS. And this will be one of THEE LAST large scale expenditures I undertake, where all of the Courts are closed. And quite frankly I have TWO PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO DRAG INTO COURT.

So spending money on what I'm about to, IS A "NECESSITY" for Me to keep growing and going forward, however...!?

The NEED for Me to GET AN ATTORNEY AND GET INTO COURT IS ACTUALLY EVEN MORE IMPORTANT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS IN ONE INSTANCE, and a not-so-obvious BUT PREDICTABLE NEED, in regard to the second need for Legal-Action.

With all that TYPED!?
Lemme hit the Shower.
Get Dressed and GET OUTTA HERE AND HEAD IN TO THE DAYJOB!

Have a Great One and I'll type to You again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment