Thursday, September 23, 2021

BGS IBMOR - The Divestor Debate...Again Pro Black vs The Manoshphere, I post this BECAUSE I AM AFTER THE INFORMATION....


I needed to post this IMMEDIATELY because IT LITERALLY SHOWS YOU THAT THE UNITED STATES HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ANTI-BLACK ENTITY FROM EVEN BEFORE IT CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!!!!

Thus the reason why I included the picture of Priest-13 as he appeared during the Colonial Wars, which We call the American Revolutionary War.

I need to STRESS AGAIN, that I post this BGS-post BECAUSE I WANT THE INFORMATION & I WANT YOU TO ALSO LISTEN TO & GAIN THE SAME INFO, everything else AFTER THAT...!?

I treat no differently than when I have posted Yvette Carnell-material and when I used to post Cynthia G-material. 
THE INFORMATION.
Is what I am after, because I HAVE MY OWN AGENDA.
It doesn't NECESSARILY GO AGAINST BGS OR THE MANOSPHERE, but AT THE SAME TIME? IT DOESN'T EXACTLY GO WITH THEM EITHER, thus, as I reiterate again, THE INFORMATION.

Is what is IMPORTANT TO ME.
NOT.
His Beliefs.
Here is the Video:









No comments:

Post a Comment