Thursday, September 2, 2021

Welcome.... To September 2021... Crystal Waters - In de Ghetto


Good.
Evening.
From Philadelphia-Atlantis....

The one thing I'm learning the Worst way is that when you have bone-&-joint problems?

The Weather can REALLY BECOME AN UNWANTED ENEMY.
The DROP IN TEMPERATURE & TORRENTIAL RAIN YESTERDAY CAUSED ME MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SPINAL & KNEE PAIN, which was NOT.
Fun.

There was some power loss.
AND...?!

A tornado touched down in the Willow Grove area where My Son lives with My Ex-Wife, HOPEFULLY...!?

He is okay.
And yes You read that right, because I am in NO CONDITION to travel there & then HAVE SOME SHIT TAKE PLACE, because of Her Bullshit-Antics.
And I'll just leave it at that.

Parts of Philadelphia are underwater.
And the surrounding suburbs are just as bad, hopefully My Son is okay & unfortunately, I'll have to leave that at that.

Again?
Do NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TRY TO TELL YOU ABOUT MORALITY.
Professor Blacktruth CORRECTLY SUMMED IT UP that ONE CANNOT BE A MORAL-PERSON IN THIS WORLD CREATED BY WHITES....


Without Money.


No comments:

Post a Comment