Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Good. Morning... From Philadelphia.... Blake Matthew - Star Wars: Dark Sith Music for Meditation and Study | Ambient Dark Mix


It's been a while since My Last Post.
And that is because I have consistently typed to You about the Fact that being Black Vs. being Niggas/Niggers, are two distinctly different Racial Identity Concepts, RIC, that DO NOT MESH NOR MATCH.

Much the same way that being Black Vs. being an African-American are also two distinctly different Racial Identity Concepts.

The Dayjob...?

Regardless of which one I have had since starting this blog...?

Has always been one where I've started off from the very bottom, which was a Wendy's that was down the street from My Hinterlands-Apartment on 69th-street. Where I was forced to start there because Whites who own-&-control My Long Time Profession did not like the Fact that I had not had to work within Their Wheelhouse &, because background-checks are mandatory for this profession, I came back clean with no criminal nor jail time record, so...!?

One of these potential White-employers was honest, unlike the others who'd talked in circles. Where he said "How do I know that once You start making enough money You won't just use it to work for Yourself & then resign...?"

Now of course, saying such a thing is "technically" illegal, but since this empire was built on slavery and slaughter I really don't know how anyone can take anything said-&-done here at face value or trust it. So I didn't take offense to what he said & I didn't take it personal. It is simply a White-Person, doing what history & their own set-asides, ALLOW THEM TO DO. Where he correctly understood that I had no intentions of staying there longer than I needed to & yes the starting salary even after a decade of not working in the Field, would have been 40k to start + bonuses + commissions + company incentives & whatever else, thus it would have been easily 50k to start.

This was one of the reasons why I had to make.
Sure.
Of My Engagement to Stacey prior to this.
Because I was fully-aware of how quickly I could start earning a living, but...?

I was also fully-aware that Whites within My Field are leery of Blacks who leave out of it & then come back years later. Because it means that We are only there to quickly make some money & then leave again.

Needless to type?
Word travels fast.
And during My Time when I did work in this profession I'd gain some repute due to the Fact that I honestly didn't break the law like My Peers & did things on a slow-&-steady basis that always produced long-term, PERMANENT, POSITIVE-RESULTS.
I'd also gained some repute for making it clear to clients that I don't overlook when they are engaging in scams-&-schemes & then think I'm supposed to clean up their messes as a 3rd-party. This is why I don't respond anymore to "well-wishes of intent" and alleged "misunderstandings" when people say or even type certain shit to Me.

I got into the hole I've dug out of by giving people the benefit of the doubt when I should have been merciless in my assessment of them based off of the evidence provided instead of anything else. Needless to type I did finally find a point of re-entry but it required a car....

And I type about all of that when it happened & I typed about the Fact that My Mother had been in a position to come through in the Clutch simply because she was literally, and I do mean, literally. She was literally going to be out of town for a month, where that would have been enough time for Me to get My 1st-check from this job. At the same time?

I was working at that Wendy's & the GM there was more than willing to drop Me down to PT-nights so I could go to the new decent-paying job, I need to remind You that of course had this have worked correctly I then could have HAD THE MONEY FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN REGARD TO MY SON & ANY-&-ALL CHILD SUPPORT & BACK-PAYS OF ANY KIND.

You do...?
See where I am going, right...?

So of course My Mother refused to cooperate.
Where she'd had zero problems with letting untrustworthy females use Her Vehicle.
This is one instance where I've typed to You before about the Fact that My Mother has Apologized or has been Apologizing for her behavior, THIS, is one of Them.

This is why this entire lie that the Black-American Gender War is stupid & doesn't exist & whatever other lie whomever is saying, is part of the reason why We are on the Bottom & shit is in the crapper overflowing...!

Because My Mother admitted that her refusal was based flat out on the Fact that she doesn't like when I have stability-&-power within my own hands because then I have the ability to either tell her no or set stipulations on whatever it is she wants or needs. And she isn't the only Black-American Mother/Female, that thinks & acts this way. Where it doesn't matter that undermining me actually undermines her. It is all about the power-dynamic & the Fact that since she's had to coon-&-buffon and grovel-&-scheme to get what she has, then?

Why aren't I doing the same thing.

But remember...?

Psychology isn't important nor needed, right, in the Black-American Race.

I've typed ENOUGH, for now. Because this is simply backstory to what has been happening recently where it is clearly tied to Niggatry. But it is a continuation of what I have typed to You before that no matter how others act, those of Us who are claiming to be Black-Americans, particularly, especially, Black-American Males.

We have to deal with the situation-&-circumstances properly.
And when We do...?

It not only benefits Us greatly, but...?

It destroys Nigger-Traitors & checks Non-Blacks, INSTANTLY.
Which is why I've had no time to post, because...?

These things take time & energy & in My Instance, my physical-body is already beaten down, so carrying out the things I need to do in order to achieve the Proper Results in the Places I need Them, is, rather draining, but essentially-worth it, nonetheless....


No comments:

Post a Comment