Tuesday, August 9, 2022

GOOD. MORNING!!!!


FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
I've been bogged down with Dayjob-work & in dealing with the Situation-&-Circumstances of what I typed to You about, last week.

I've typed on here before that We make OURSELVES, easy-targets, due to how shitty Our Rearing-&-Raising IS/WAS, where IT HAS NO BASIS IN THE REALITY OF OUR HISTORICAL-EXISTENCE NOR PRESENT-DAY EXISTENCE...!

I am collecting evidence that will be used to show that the Go Puff Weed-Heads are, as Usual, AN EXTERNAL-PROBLEM, while the very Rental Group I PAY RENT TO, is AN INTERNAL-PROBLEM AND JUST AS PROBLEMATIC AS THE GO PUFF WEED-HEADS, as NONE OF WHAT I WAS LITERALLY TOLD WOULD BE DONE, by the Property Manager, HAS BEEN DONE. And this is AFTER, she wasted My Time, calling Me & telling Me about SOMETHING SHE NEVER INTENDED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE.

This time though...?

There will be consequences for Her, from a PROPER LEGAL PERSPECTIVE, which, from what I've experienced in interacting with this Nigger-Bitch Traitor & Opportunist...?

Is the 1st-Time in far too long.
Lemme get moving & get these posts up & I'll type to You again in 8+-hours....




No comments:

Post a Comment