Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Welcome...? To August... 2022....


GOOD.
MORNING!
From PHILADELPHIA...!
So I've gotten thru & gotten past a weekend of sickness, had to call out yesterday & as You clearly saw there was NO POSTING AT ALL YESTERDAY. 

As Usual, some interesting things took place not just yesterday, but also over the Weekend, where it confirmed what I know & have shared with You:
You cannot BE, Black, and, A Nigga.

These are two Racial Identity Concepts, THAT DO NOT MIX & ARE diametrically, OPPOSED, to one another.

It is 6:27am EST & I COULD, if I needed to, call out again today, but I'm not. I was already off-for-the-Weekend, 2-days, then called out yesterday, 3-days. 
I don't want Dayjob-work to pile up any further than it already has, but I will also type this much as well:
Black-American Women CANNOT CONTINUE TO HOLD THE FALSE-POWER WHITES HAVE GIVEN THEM WITHIN THE BLACK-AMERICAN RACIAL-COMMUNITY.

And I type that part, because of once again seeing one of Our Women, in a position of power-&-authority, where NOW THAT SHE IS FACED OFF AGAINST WHITES...!?

All of the Sassy-Cat Sista-Gurl SCHLOCK...!?
And yes I typed schlock.
Well?
That shit means nothing to Whites, especially since They are actually the ones who invented that Nigger-Bitch Trait and then force-fed it to Us and the World for well-over a century. And yes this stereotype of the "Sassy Strong I Don't Need No Man"-Black-Americanwoman, has existed for far longer than too many of Us know-&-understand.

I got the chance to see it in action yet again where, now that Sassy-Cat isn't dealing with a Black-Americanman or Black-People in general, now...?
Can't do nothin, don't know what to do, and secretly, where it's a piss-poor secret, WON'T DO ANYTHING. NOW THAT SHE HAS TO TRY TO USE HER STANDARD TACTICS ON WHITES. I've seen this play out THROUGHOUT MY LIFE, and frankly I'm tired of it, because nothing is worse than False-courage, PHONY, courage.

Needless to say when Sassy-Cat Sista-Gurl, where this is a woman IN HER 40'S, but when SCSG found out that on saturday I had to climb outta My Bed at damn near 11pm EST because one of the Rando-Niggers working at Go Puff was once again out in front of the apartment-building, playing music loud enough to wake Me, while THEY ARE ON BREAK FROM THEIR WHITE-DAYJOB EMPLOYER.
-_-
Again, You can't be Black, and a Nigga or Nigger, because Nigga's do disrespectful shit like know full-well They don't live someplace. Yet wanna go there, smoke weed, WHILE ON BREAK FROM A DAYJOB THAT THEY ARE USING OUR BUILDING AS A MEANS TO SNEAK-&-HIDE FROM THE WHITES, so They can smoke weed & do drugs, ON BREAK, by the Way, can't forget that part.
Where?

Newsflash, none of this ever went on this entire time I've lived here, wait for it, wwwwwwwwwwwait for it, UNTIL WHITES BOUGHT THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE AROUND THE CORNER ACROSS THE STREET.
-_-
So what I am typing about, is a DIRECT RESULT, from Whites BEING ALLOWED, to BUY A 24-HOUR INTERNET BASED BUSINESS, in a Black-American Residential-Zone, AGAIN...!?
Watch this, read this, AGAIN!?

What is the POINT of Run Go Vote?
Because it is a bunch of Politician who HAPPEN TO BE BLACK, that are all up-&-down Philadelphia's city-council & such, yet something that SHOULD BE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS TO SPOT-&-STOP, isn't, which means, WHY DID BLACK-PHILADELPHIANS VOTE. WHEN THOSE ELECTED ALLOW A COMPANY, ahem, WHITE-OWNED COMPANY, like Go Puff, to open a 24-hour Warehouse-Internet Business, IN A BLACK-RESIDENTIAL AREA, and note...!?

This White-company, Go Puff, had to be CHASED OFF FROM A PREVIOUS LOCATION BECAUSE OF THIS SAME SET OF PROBLEMS.

Opening up, IN A RESIDENTIAL-AREA.
Where the 24-hour aspect of Their Business, SHOULD BLOCK THEM FROM BEING ABLE TO DO THIS, note again, PREVIOUS-GENERATIONS OF WHITE-PHILADELPHIANS CREATED MULTITUDES OF LOOPHOLES SO THAT THEY COULD BREAK & IGNORE THE VERY SAME LAWS THEY PUT ON THE BOOKS, just so that You are fully-aware of this, where THIS TOO, proves My Point. That LONG BEFORE WHITES ENSLAVED & OPPRESSED US, they MASTERED THESE THINGS BY USING THEM ON EACH-OTHER, first...!

So any notion that THEY WILL STOP DOING HARM TO US ON ALL LEVELS, is beyond delusion, it is actually DANGEROUS, where We see the End Result when We look at the LITERAL EXTINCTION of the Native-American, Red-People.

Notice how, for Me to PROPERLY PLACE WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND, in ITS PROPER CONTEXT, I had to type all of this, because THIS...!?

Is always how Whites are able to say "See!? It's because Black-People did x-y-z & that's just the Way They are."
While They hope THAT YOU DON'T SEE THAT, said Black-People, WOULDN'T EVEN BE WHERE WE ARE SEEING THEM, if Whites DID NOT DO SOMETHING THAT BROUGHT THEM THERE, why is THIS IMPORTANT...!?

Because these same Blacks who have been PROBLEMATIC...!?
In ALL INSTANCES WHEN I TALK TO THEM?
They end up revealing that Their Behavior is driven BY FRUSTRATION IN LIFE, just as Professor Blacktruth has already said regarding WHY SO MANY BLACK-PEOPLE SMOKE SO MUCH WEED.

I've typed on here before that I've had to literally had to get up, BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO, by the Way. I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO SIT, hear the Fact that a Black-person IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER HOW SHITTY THEIR LIFE HAS BECOME, and then say "Oh well, that's THEIR PROBLEM." then when Whites do shit "WE NEEDZ TA B UNI-FIED!!!!!"

U needs, ta shut the Fuck up, Opportunistic, Nigger-Traitor.
And that's what Sassy-Cat Sista-Gurl did when she found out I had confronted one of these Black Go Puff employees, where the Reality is, SCSG, IS NOT DOING HER JOB.
Then I have the Black Go Puff-employees, NOT DOING THEIR JOB ON A COMMON SENSE SOCIAL-LEVEL.
And as Usual...?

At the Heart of the Problem HIDING OUT, are Whites.
So?
Today I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan that will GET RID OF MOST OF, if not ALL, of these People.
Because I am tired of Them.
At the Heart of this are the White Go Puff-owners & management.
On the other End is Sassy-Cat Sista-Gurl, who only has a spine when it is someone Black she can be disrespectful to. What's worse is that, due to Lack of Time, I have far more details that I wanted to include, but time-constraints have caught-up, so I'm going to have to End this post.

I'll come up with something to Deal with this situation, where this too is like Professor Blacktruth said "You need Time and Money to do politics." and for Me to get this resolved I need TIME to be able TO DO MORE RESEARCH & VISIT THE VARIOUS CITY DEPARTMENTS THAT WOULD HANDLE THINGS LIKE Go Puff's ZONING & LICENSE TO OPERATE, as well as finding out WHAT THE CITY HAS DOWN ON THESE MATTERS, either way...!?

WELCOME TO AUGUST 2022....


No comments:

Post a Comment