Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Working Off-Line & Dealing with REALITY....


GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Brief update, cuz I need to GET MOVING!
Obviously I have NOT been posting & that is because Real-World Realities have had a MAJOR HAND in MY TIME.
Had a Dayjob-coworker die without warning where it is A REFLECTION of how EASILY one can die once They reach that 50-year old age & has not been mindful of something as "simple", as Their CHOLESTEROL, LEVEL...!

A surgical-procedure to treat ONE THING.
Survived that, but then the NORMAL POTENTIAL-PROBLEMS FROM SURGERY, blood clotting...?

Ended up KILLING THIS PERSON, because They'd NEVER KEPT TRACK OF THEIR CHOLESTEROL-LEVELS & SO, when blood-clots happened AFTER THE SURGERY!?

Their arteries were CLOGGED due to their own HIGH CHOLESTEROL-LEVELS!!!!!
-_-
So They had a A MASSIVE STROKE & DIED FROM IT!!!!!!
>_<
Funeral-&-viewings went on throughout the Weekend & finished yesterday, THUS my return TODAY. Of course FOR ALL OF US at the End of Middle-Age HEADED INTO OLD-AGE, this event was an EYE-OPENER. For Me of course BECAUSE OF My Million-&-1 HEALTH PROBLEMS, on 1-hand I was specifically told about the Fact that I am ALWAYS ENGAGED IN SOME SORT OF EXERCISE & ACTIVITY, on the other hand, FOR ME...!?

I dislike MY INABILITY TO STAY CONSISTENT!
I don't type about it nor post it anymore, but I STILL DO MY STRETCHES & EXERCISES, but THEY AREN'T CONSISTENT ENOUGH TO ME, for Me to WARRANT POSTING THE FACT THAT I'VE DONE THEM FOR THE DAY.

Mind You I'm being REAL BRIEF about WHAT ELSE WAS GOING ON, leading to the STOP IN POSTING.
Of course the Go Puff Weed-Heads Saga is still an "ongoing" thing, where THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO AVOID ANY ACTIVITY WHEN THEY BELIEVE I WOULD BE AWAKE.

Which is good & bad.

They also finally, far as the Rental Property, FINALLY POSTED ONE MEASLY SIGN, -_-, fuckin 2-weeks after They were supposed to.

Either way, THAT'S THE ROAD-REPORT, lemme hit this fuckin shower & get outta here to the Dayjob!
And as You can see, YES.
I have STILL been doing WE3-WORK...! 
Be sure to check out KruciallXTM's Youtube-channel while You're at it:

No comments:

Post a Comment