Saturday, August 6, 2022

Working Music from john jr. - Lt. Col. Al F. Simmons YouTube Channel - Notorious Thugs (Instrumental Album Version) - Notorious B.I.G


Good Evening...
...From Philadelphia....

I've spent today-&-yesterday...?
Just taking in some of the things I have seen.
And heard.

Where I was reminded again, by My Mother, do NOT.
Interfere.
Do NOT.
Say anything.
Just...?

Let it go for now.
And focus on doing what You need to do, whether You like it... or not....

So that's why there have been NO POSTS, till right now.
And I decided to post now, because I am sitting down fleshing on WE3-storyline & map work, while looking back on the convo with My Mother the other day where I finally, DECIDED.

To tell her about some of the Opportunities, I passed on, and, what happened to THOSE AROUND ME, who TOOK THOSE OPPORTUNITIES... and suffered for it.

I searched for this INSTRUMENTAL, in particular, because I of the Fact that it is great music for working on maps and especially for the part I am writing where Mun-Da is reflecting on what has happened with Him recently, regarding the Angtin-Nomads, and how They became the threat that They are, AND WHO HELPED THEM GET TO THIS POINT, AND WHY SHE HELPED THEM.

I could type more, but I simply wanted to share this much & get back to it....


No comments:

Post a Comment