Friday, October 21, 2022

Mobile Test0 for Today....


Testing My Mobile Hotspot connection & the current plan on My Phone so I can FINALLY GET BACK TO WHAT I'D ALREADY TESTED & KNOWN, would be perfect & normal for getting Black-Business & WE3-work done... IN A TIMELY FASHION.

My Posting has not stopped by Choice, but because Real-World Matters dictated MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.
Where someone THOUGHT They were slick.
And I've gotten CONFIRMATION of what THEY were actually up to, yet They never "understood", why I DID NOT FULLY-TRUST THEM.

I am...?
LEARNING.
Being, reminded, of why I was successful in the Past, and have...?

Survived.
To reach the Present.

This "person", is now waiting to see what I INTEND TO DO, now that Their Attempt, has failed. Be mindful My People, of THOSE AMONG US, who TRY TOO HARD TO GET US TO TRUST THEM.

They are by far the Least Trustworthy.
And this Fool in particular has now found out that "just because I DECIDE" to be cooperative & follow the Rules & Regs, doesn't mean I'm someone to be played for a fuckin fool.

I had to ADDRESS THIS SITUATION, immediately, and now that THAT, is done.
I can get back to what I was doing, because....


No comments:

Post a Comment