Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Oh Yeah, I'll TYPE ABOUT the Black Youngman I Encountered Who wanted Me to Register to Vote....


I forgot to mention that after leaving my meeting yesterday I encountered a Young Blackman who was of Caribbean-Descent, who tried to get me to register to Vote & we started talking when I told him exactly what I'm typing now:

I have NOT VOTED since I helped to put John Street in office the 1st-time.

He was shocked & mortified, because of course, that is the Mid-90's.
He then tried to tell me that voting is "My Civic-Duty".
I then proceeded to calmly make point after point after point on why that is not only NOT TRUE, but then when I told him the FACT that due to Black-American History, HIS OWN COMMENT IS ONLY VALID IN ANY WAY IF WE HAD OUR OWN POLITICAL-PARTY.

To which he had no comeback for.
I then ALSO TOLD HIM ABOUT OWNERSHIP & how Black-Americans DON'T OWN ANYTHING ANYMORE & ARE ONLY NOW GETTING BACK INTO OWNERSHIP, where...?

Why did We stop, OWNING THINGS...?

And he was forced to ADMIT "Because Whites kept destroying everything & all of that was being built OUT OF OUR POCKETS", note the wording, NOTE THE WORDING, "Our Pockets", meanwhile, UNFORTUNATELY, due to THE CURRENT CLIMATE...?

Now that it is ELECTION-TIME, now all of a sudden...?

WE ALL BLACK AGAIN.
-_-
Now?
I don't know who this Youngman was, but?
HE IS TYPICAL FOR ALL BLACKMEN REGARDLESS OF REGION.
POORLY RAISED.
POORLY REARED.
FILLED WITH NONSENSICAL EMPTY IDEALISMS THAT HAVE NO FACTUAL BASIS ON ANY BLACK-NECESSITIES, WHATSOEVER.

Thus he was trying to use WHITE TALKING-POINTS, while NOT BEING A WHITE-PERSON, which means, HIS TALKING-POINTS HOLD NO POINT-NOR-PURPOSE FOR Our-Situation, AS BLACK-PEOPLE.

By the Time I was done talking to Him HE WAS VISIBLY RETHINKING WHAT HE WAS DOING & WHY, as for Me...?

I wished Him well.
And I left 30th-Street Station & continued on my way home....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment