Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Time to Return to the Dayjob....


GOOD.
MORNING!
From Philadelphia....

As I stated in yesterday's lone-post.
Even while AWAY FROM THE DAYJOB.
I was STILL ABLE TO GET CRIT-COG WORK DONE, where now I return with things set in motion elsewhere which will cause much needed support to be put in my hands, making my dayjob-worklife...?

Better.

The REAL PROBLEM FOR ME has been the Fact that this has been an issue with My Right-Thumb.
I'm getting OLDER, not younger, and since getting this Dayjob, I've had two serious-injuries where yesterday I finally showed someone what my daily-dayjob work consists of, heh, he was...?

Shocked.

FYI, I would suggest people stop listening to Fools talk about how Black-American Men aren't needed nor is Our Masculinity.
Because when I showed him what had happen 2-days prior to last week's thumb-injury...?

He was, as I typed before, shocked.
We then had a lengthy-convo where he said the few times when he'd stopped by "You were never there."

I then asked Him "What time do You stop by?"
He then said "3:30pm EST, 4pm EST...?"
And I told Him "I'm long gone by then. Because I leave, WITH PERMISSION, NORMALLY, at 3pm EST." I then showed him the pics on my phone & he then said "WAIT THAT'S FROM 1-DAY TO THE NEXT!?"

"That is correct." I then showed him the desk that caused the thumb-injury & he saw that this thing was old & beat up & should've been replaced & literally looks like it's been there in the building since the 80's & I told him "My attempts to get these relics removed have met with excuses & stall-tactics, but as you can see. This thing literally looks like a hazard."

And he agreed, so now here I am this morning.
I'm getting myself ready to go.
I'ma head in & then I need to be taken to another office to fill out paperwork & be told my rights & what I can & can't do, because I'm now classified as "Limited Duty". So I have to be told what is & isn't expected of me, so-on-&-so-forth.
With all that said, I've reached the Limits of "Safe-typing".
Focus on Achievement, whomever You are reading this & remember that when You OWN SOMETHING, then YOU CONTROL IT, and when You don't...?

Then IT.
Controls You.
Whether We Like It....



























...Or Not....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment