Monday, October 2, 2023

A Just Because Post from: Lamar Johnson - [Nes] Tecmo Bowl Intro


Tecmo Bowl was the game that We used to sit around during My High School days & play, while We held VERY INTERESTING-&-SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND US!

Again, it does NO GOOD, for White-mass-media TO SHOW BLACK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS DOING THIS. Because it then QUESTIONS THE CENTURIES OLD LIES THAT THEY HAVE CREATED & CONTINUE TO REWARD-&-REINFORCE, even as I type this now.

To show a bunch of Black High School Students, playing this game, while talking about Communism & what good IS OR WOULD IT BE FOR BLACK-PEOPLE. Alongside going over the Old Soviet Union & how ITS POLICIES IN AFRICA & TOWARDS BLACKS, were these polices, GOOD, BAD, WHY-&/OR-WHY NOT!

While at the same time COMPARE-CONTRASTING IT TO:
Democracy-Capitalism-Republic based United States of America, AND ITS POLICIES TOWARDS BLACKS IN AMERICA & AROUND THE WORLD & WHETHER OR NOT THESE THINGS WERE GOOD, BAD, WHY-&/OR-WHY NOT, for Us, AND THEN FINALLY...!?

What EXACTLY...!?
Is it THAT WE NEED.
As Black-PEOPLE.
AND WHAT IS OUR OWN AGENDA.

The things I just typed are part of the reason why I do APPRECIATE the Voices of New Black-Media, but KNOW-&-UNDERSTAND where Lines-&-Limits are AND WHY THOSE LINES-LIMITS EXIST. Due to actually HAVING GROWN-UP, doing WHAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, as Black-People, which is:
Prioritizing WHAT IS IN OUR OWN BEST INTEREST AS A RACE, since WE WERE INTENTIONALLY TARGETTED & TOSSED TO THE BOTTOM OF HUMANITY, DELIBERATELY...!

Had an INTERESTING DISCUSSION TODAY, with a Dayjob-Coworker, who is Black-American, where he reminded Me of why I made SPECIFIC DECISIONS, earlier in Life, AND...!?

Why Their is a PRESENT-DAY VOID OF BLACK-LEADERSHIP, where, once again, We have to CREATE A NEW MEANS OF CARRYING OUT SOMETHING ALL OTHER RACES HERE IN AMERICA, do NOT, have to do, BECAUSE:
Our USEFUL-LEADERSHIP!?

Always GETS ASSASSINATED.
A FACT, that IS RARELY, if ever, TALKED ABOUT, NOR TYPED ABOUT, when anyone wants to...?

"Talk about Us", as Black-Americans.
And when this DC, Dayjob-Coworker, said what he said, it caused Me to think back on the times We used to sit down & simply GO OVER INFORMATION, and then DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH OUR CURRENT SITUATION, both in Our High School, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, the Larger World Beyond the Boundaries of Our High School, again...!

Having attended someplace where NOTHING is what The Whites SAID, and "Our Peers", were the Children of Powerful-people & families, it is part of the Reason why I am rarely moved when I meet or am introduced to, people with power, wealth, influence, authority, etc., because I already GREW UP AROUND ALL OF THAT.

I was reminded again today that:
If You would just...?
I'm not saying be a Sellout, but if You just...!?
Be...?
MORE AGREEABLE.
Heh.
No.
It was my attempts to be...?
"AGREEABLE", in My Marriage, that landed Me in the hellhole I had to fight my way out of, so that's not JUST, a No.

Because the Stupidity of Me "being agreeable" IN MY MARRIAGE, did MASSIVE DAMAGE, I don't need to "guess".
How being AGREEABLE, RACEWISE, will turn out, BECAUSE I SEE THAT & HAVE SEEN THAT, all of My Life....



No comments:

Post a Comment