Monday, October 16, 2023

The Culture.. Since '71 - DJ PHASE SPANKS HIS HIPHOP GRANDSON (THE SPANISH TROLL) & REJECTS FAT JOE'S 50/50 HIPHOP CREATION


HERE WE GO!!!!!
And within THIS VIDEO, will be clues ON WHY I STOPPED DANCING AS A CHILD GROWING UP, WHERE I WAS ACTUALLY QUITE THE SKILLED-DANCER!

Till, as Usual, White-People.
-_-
Once it set in that THIS, was something that had been RUN INTO THE GROUND AS A SIGN OF, "Black-American IMMATURITY"?

Yeah...?
I put a stop to that real quick, because nothing is more jarring than having TOO MANY, Rando-Whites, say to Me "Hey...? Why don't You dance for Us? I know You're a good dancer, why don't You show Us your moves...?"

Meanwhile?

I am asking about why is the Iran-Iraq Conflict going on or I am asking about anything IMPORTANT, but getting THAT, as an answer, to stop Me from asking RELEVANT-QUESTIONS OF ACTUAL IMPORTANCE AS A KID.
-_-
I wasn't liked when I said flat out "Why are You trying to get Me to stop asking about things that are important?" and then I figured out why, because, for Them?

Niggers shouldn't be worried about important events that impact who has power & why, especially not, Nigger-children, needless to say...?

I didn't take that as something...? 

I should ignore...
Here is The Culture Since '71


No comments:

Post a Comment