Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Professor Blacktruth - About Ice Cube's Interview With Tucker Carlson


For the Record:
George Bush Jr. & His Justice-Department stated that White-Supremacy has infiltrated all levels of law-enforcement in the United States, yet NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT THIS FACT SINCE BUSH JR. LEFT FROM OFFICE.

I needed to TYPE THAT REMINDER FIRST, and then move right into this CRITICAL VIDEO-ESSAY, where I have typed on here a number of times MY DISDAIN, for NWA, AND ITS MEMBERS.

So I was NEITHER SHOCKED NOR SURPRISED WHEN ICE CUBE DID THIS TUCKER CARLSON INTERVIEW, and said the shit that he said, in said interview.

Ice Cube does business WITH A PARTICULAR GROUP OF WHITES, where this is why I DON'T PROMOTE ANYTHING HE DOES. I COVER certain things HE IS INVOLVED IN, but I don't constantly push nor promote anything HE OWNS NOR CONTROLS, because the Reality is HE DOESN'T OWN-NOR-CONTROL NEARLY AS MUCH AS HE APPEARS TO.

Here is The Professor:


No comments:

Post a Comment