Thursday, October 5, 2023

Tariq Nasheed: Race Soldiers of Color


HERE IS TARIQ & for the Record...?

I have really had family-&-friends tell Me, APOLOGIZE TO ME, about the FACT. That MY INFO-INTEL-INSIGHT, was BEYOND-RIGHT!

I no longer tolerate anyone trying to tell Me THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK HERE OR IN AREAS THAT I'VE VESTED EXPERIENCE & INSIGHT INTO.

Anybody I encounter where I KNOW, They are DUMB AS SHIT, and CAN ONLY PUT FORWARD AN ILLUSION OF STABILITY & COMPETENCY, no.

Mind-you!?

I got ANOTHER CALL, last week, bill-collectors, LOOKING FOR MY FORMER SURROGATE-SON.
-_-
HA!
So all the shit-talking HE DID, yet I have Bill-collector calling ME, LOOKING FOR HIM. And I made it clear I don't know WHY he has given MY NUMBER FOR ANYTHING OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU, the Bill-collector, did some digging & found some OLD INFO CONNECTING HIM TO ME. Because I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YET AGAIN, his immature DECISION-MAKING.

So I needed to TYPE THAT OUT TOO, because I ARRANGED EVERYTHING FOR HIM SO THAT HE COULD HAVE LITERALLY GAINED A CHAIN-OF-STORES!
MARRIED INTO A SUCCESSFUL WHITE-FAMILY, where My Former Surrogate-son, as long-time readers here know, IS WHITE.

He ALSO WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OPENLY HAVE HIS WHITE-WIFE & AT THE VERY LEAST 2 OTHER WHITEWOMEN-CONCUBINES FROM THE SAME FUCKIN FAMILY, annnnnnnnnnnd, in TYPICAL FASHION FOR WHITE CUSTOMS-CULTURE & CODE OF CONDUCT, this would have been AND WAS...!?

Abso-LUTELY ACCEPTABLE, to & for THIS WHITE-FAMILY HE WOULD HAVE MARRIED INTO.

1st of All...!?
His ass was SHOOK over the Fact THAT I WAS ABLE TO ENGINEER ALL OF THIS FROM MY FUCKIN HINTERLANDS-APARTMENT, while NEVER ACTUALLY MEETING ANY OF THE WHITES HE WORKED FOR & WITH, including THE OWNER, WHOSE FAMILY HE WOULD HAVE MARRIED INTO!!!!!

-_-
And I CONSTANTLY REMIND, My Own Race, THAT AS BLACK-AMERICANS...!?

When were slaves, RIGHT UP TO RIGHT NOW, We, NOT WHITES, HANDLED THE CRITICAL AFFAIRS OF OUR WHITE-ENSLAVERS & WERE NOWHERE NEAR THEE "lazy bruteforce mindless-slaves" THAT WHITES LOVE TO LIE ABOUT.

Whether You are talking about thee RANDO-UNKNOWN, FACELESS BLACK-AMERICANS, that You see when Whites are opening the Stock-exchange in NYC & some POWERFUL-PROMINENT WHITE-WHOEVER IS THERE, with a background-backdrop Black-American off to the side or BEHIND the group of Whites.

We have ALWAYS been the Ones sorting out & organizing White-peoples lives TO OUR DETRIMENT, where OUR REMOVAL CAUSES CATASTROPHIC RESULTS FOR THOSE WHITES. Where this is ALMOST NEVER TALKED ABOUT, TYPED ABOUT OR PUT IN ITS ACTUAL, FACTUAL, CONTEXT!

And I have Caps on purpose, because You KNOW THE RULES!
Even as I am typing this I am remembering TOO MANY CONVOS with friends-&-family ALIKE, especially AMONG BLACK-AMERICAN MALES, where this DISTURBING LUSTFUL-TREND OF, I need My Nigga-Nigger Administrator to help Me get My Shit in Order &/or KEEP IT IN ORDER!

Where THIS TOO, is THE LEGACY OF SLAVERY, and FYI, slavery TOOK PLACE ALL ACROSS THE NORTH & SOUTH, EAST & WEST!

Just had a Black-coworker point out that she was on vacation & went to a Black-American Museum in New Jersey & AT 53 YEARS OLD SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE WERE BLACK-AMERICAN SLAVES IN THE NORTH DURING THE CIVIL WAR & THAT THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION DID NOT APPLY TO, NOR FREE, ANY OF THEM!!!!!
She was NOT HAPPY.
And that is an understatement, because FOR HER, it just showed her just how DEEP, and, HOW CRITICAL, SLAVERY WAS, for this PLACE TO BECOME & BE WHAT IT IS, even as I type this, meanwhile...?

We got, NONE OF THE BENEFITS FROM ANY OF IT.
When she started talking about THE LIFESPANS of Black-American slaves...!?

And I told Her, it was a MEAT-GRINDER OF OUR RACE, and NO ONE WAS SAFE NOR SPARED, meanwhile...?

Whites BUILT AN INSURANCE-INDUSTRY, on TOP OF THAT, thus WHITES COULD INSURE THEIR SLAVES... the same way You insure your home, your car, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Here is Tariq....

No comments:

Post a Comment