Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lashid4u Series; Egyptians were burnt Caucasians...HILARIOUS! - PART 5

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY WHERE PHASE-1 IS COMPLETE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Now I can start putting money where I need it instead of having to CONSTANTLY SCRAP AND SCRAPE! So I'll be redesigning Williams Works, BUT FIRST! It is past due time for me to post the next part of Lashid4u's Egyptians-series where she highlights THE FACT that Egypt was AT ONE TIME ENTIRELY BLACK. And much like what I have seen over the course of my SHORT LIFE TIME. Non-Blacks easily come in and push us out of areas of economic achievement and innovation, because WE LACK THE KILLER INSTINCT AS A PEOPLE.

Something that is now being aggressively wrestled with by far better Blackmen than me. BUT I TOO CAN FIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Confused? Ay, I can't sit here and not speak in code, so? That's as far as I'm going with that. And mind you the Anti-Blackness socioeconomic campaigns are AGAIN, OUR OWN FAULT. It is not for others to not see our weaknesses and then NOT EXPLOIT THEM, again. We are working on that as I type. But it is because of things like this that it is easy to see how we have been hemmed in and pushed around no matter where we are in this world. Then we are TAUGHT to take that aggression and resentment out on EACH OTHER and not on those who just fucked us over, again. These issues are being addressed now and WILL BE RESOLVED.


And now;
Part 5 of Lashid4u's youtube series;




No comments:

Post a Comment