Saturday, August 29, 2015

PBS Studios Presents; Are Games Racist?

Good Evening from Take That TREE-HUGGERS!

I have talked about before ON HERE that one problem I've always had when drawing is being able to HONESTLY DRAW DARK SKIN BLACK PEOPLE. But drawing Dark skinned Black People isn't the issue. The issue comes up when I go to ink my dark skinned Black People and I see ON INSTINCT how LITTLE WORK HAS BEEN DONE TO CREATE MARKERS THAT WILL HIGHLIGHT THE DRAWING AND NOT DROWN OUT THE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF SAID DRAWING!

This TOO is where NOT OWNING ANYTHING COMES INTO PLAY! Because when you not only own your own businesses and have your own infrastructure, you control YOUR OWN DESTINY, BUT ALSO!? You create goods, services, products! That are suited to you. So since we have not INVESTED AND CREATED in areas like the creation of art supplies. Then it is NO DIFFERENT than when Nykhor Paul talked about why aren't make-up artist prepared for dealing with dark skin, well? Who OWNS AND CONTROLS THAT INDUSTRY?

And there you have your answer. Whites ARE ONLY GOING TO MAKE THINGS THAT ARE SUITABLE TO THEM! And they ONLY DO OTHERWISE WHEN THEY KNOW A MARKET EXISTS TO BUY FROM THEM, HOWEVER!?

Everyone actually does this. We are STILL REBUILDING and this is THE REAL REASON WHY WE'RE NOT DOING IT. I know the TYPICAL ANSWER WOULD BE "everyone does it BUT US", HOWEVER? That IS NOT TRUE. For MANY OF US we are now seeing something I warned about while still in high school, integration and MLK are NOT THE WAY. Myself and the other Black Young Teenage Boys I rode with, SAW THAT FIRST HAND. KNEW THAT FIRST HAND. And we did OUR BEST to tell Our Black Parents and Black Adults, but THE FOOLS DIDN'T LISTEN!

So now we are REVERSING COURSE AGAIN, DUE TO BAD LEADERSHIP AND THEN POOR JUDGMENT AS FOLLOWERS OF SAID BAD LEADERSHIP! Video games are "racist", because we're once again HAVING TO REGAIN OUR FOOTING AND START OVER. So we don't have ANY INVESTMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY OF ANY MERITABLE WORTH. Of course Whites are gonna put us IN THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR, I'm not shocked by that. And YES, I DISLIKE IT. Which is why I DON'T BUY VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE.

And that is where it starts. I'm not gonna go out onto the street and protest. I'm just gonna put my money in my pocket and start making my way to create WHAT IT IS THAT I WANT AND NEED. Instead of being STUPID ENOUGH to believe that Whites will create it for me. Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment