Wednesday, January 18, 2017

AdviseTVShow - Whitewoman Charged With 1st Degree Murder For Killing Delaware St. Student

I am posting this video because this is ANOTHER SITUATION where a Whitewoman DECIDES SHE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING TOWARDS A BLACKMAN. And could give TWO FUCKS about whether she is JUSTIFIED OR NOT. Note that follow-up for this IS HARD TO COME BY.
This case has been IN LIMBO EVER SINCE!
There is NO NEW INFORMATION AT ALL!
NO MOTIVE/REASON FOR HER SHOOTING HIM HAS BEEN GIVEN, thus!?
I BELIEVE, that this White-bitch, where the only thing THAT IS KNOWN is that CHERYL JENNINGS DID NOT KNOW MALCOLM EVANS!

I believe this White-bitch SAW EVANS LEAVING IN HIS CAR.
And SHOT HIM SWEARING HE WAS STEALING IT!
And she's since TOLD the Nazi-cops this AND NOW EVERYONE EVERYWHERE HAS GONE SILENT!

A number of other PECULIAR THINGS TOO.
Jennings is SUPPOSEDLY married to A BLACKMAN.
She also was LAST LISTED AS EMPLOYED AT A BLOOD BANK.

Malcolm Evans was going to school to become A DOCTOR.
HIS ORGANS HAVE SINCE BEEN DONATED.
Black organs FETCH A HIGH PRICE which people don't like to talk about.
And the fact that AN UNKNOWN GROUP OF "MEN", Whitemen, SURROUNDED HIS CAR AFTER SHE SHOT HIM?

And I hate typing speculative shit LIKE THIS IN THIS INSTANCE, BUT!?
Fools didn't believe me when I said that White People USED TO PHYSICALLY COOK AND EAT BLACKWOMEN DURING SLAVERY, well!?

Some Black People after VISITING A REAL PLANTATION MONUMENT HAVE NOW GOTTEN A SHOCKING WAKE UP CALL!
Because they FOUND THE FUCK OUT THAT I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT!
-_-
There is a HUGE REASON.
Why Whites ANYWHERE DON'T LIKE HONESTLY EXAMINING WHAT THE FUCK WENT ON DURING SLAVERY, NO MATTER WHAT FUCKIN WHITE COUNTRY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

And always remember, OUR ENSLAVEMENT WAS SANCTIONED IN WHITE-RELIGIOUS AND SPIRITUAL EXPRESSIONS!
-_-
But fools UNDERESTIMATE THE TRUE DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY SOMETHING LIKE THAT HONESTLY MEANS!

One person realized, ONLY ONE.
That what I'd depicted in the Prince Lu Gell book I had up on Williams Works, ONLY ONE BLACK PERSON UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT when I listed the fact that Prince Lu Gell's people ACTUALLY USE EVERY PART OF THEIR ENEMY, the Ilvala, FOR EVERYTHING.
So I do like the fact that SOME BLACK PEOPLE are able to KNOW what is what in My Stories that PERTAIN TO ACTUAL BLACK HISTORICAL EVENTS and then WHAT EVENTS AND WHY....

No comments:

Post a Comment