Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Time to HEAD OUT!

Some people have asked me again "Why do you post videos of so-n-so or this-person." and I have told people that it is to show who is out here where each person posted PROVIDES INFORMATION AND PERSPECTIVE. But it also TESTS THE VIEWER ON WHERE THEY STAND WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE. Everyone I post on here NOT ALL OF THEM ARE PEOPLE I AGREE WITH OR EVEN LIKE IN SOME INSTANCES.

But it is about INFORMATION AND BLACK PERSPECTIVES.
When the time is right I will then state FLAT OUT who is what AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.
It should already be clear that I support TBA and Professor Blacktruth.
With that typed?

Time for me to HEAD OUT!
I do love listening and watching the things that some of these Black Youtubers say.
They honestly do make me laugh.
And, from time-to-time, they remind me of why I sent My Men on about Their Lives to go LIVE THEM.
Fighting for Fools isn't something that anyone should waste Their Life on.
However, disassembling with the Intent to Reassemble when the time is right...?

Now that's  a whole 'nother story....


No comments:

Post a Comment