Saturday, February 18, 2017

MADtronix Working Music-2 (2000 Al Snow Theme)

Like I have typed to you before.
I can hear something and get my own idea for my own work/s and immediately start going from there!
People have, even to this day, have been amazed.
Curious.
Even creeped out.

By my ability to sit and listen to the same music over and over and over and over while I work on what it is that I have in my mind and get it out of my head and onto whatever the hell I need to get it onto!

This song?
From Al Snow's Heel-Turn Days in the WWF?
Came to My Mind when I was thinking about Tansoba Ellis's rare-&-unique ability TO DETECT AND EARTH-MANG, which is rare the rare part, meaning other Earth-Mang have this ability.

But the UNIQUE PART is that he can ALSO DETECT EARTH-MANG PSYCHE-SPIRITS AND COMMUNICATE WITH THEM!
-_-
THAT!?

Is UNIQUE.
It is also something that can be a sanity-threatening, sanity-bending, ability, meaning!?
AND FOR THE RECORD THOSE TWO TERMS ARE NOT ONES I CREATED.
But they DO APPLY.
Although they do seem self-explanatory I'll briefly use a movie like the 6th Sense where the child could see dead people and talk with them.

This of course can and did cause problems for him because he couldn't actually tell who was real and who wasn't that is a SANITY-THREATENING, SANITY-BENDING, ability.
I once thought about the fact that REAL LIVE HUMAN-BEINGS who experience schizophrenia MAY ACTUALLY BE SPEAKING TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO EXIST ON ANOTHER PART OF THE PLANET WHO IS ALSO "schizophrenic".

But since Our Minds do not have all of the tools needed to UNLOCK AND CONTROL telepathy, then? Those whom we label schizophrenic have NO MEANS TO TURN OFF OR CONTROL their primitive telepathic-abilities. Since the human-brain has not evolved enough to develop these mechanisms or at least, the biological parts of Our Brains that could control such things is not active nor developed enough for control of those who suffer from having some access to this uncharted and underdeveloped part of the human-brain.

So when I thought of Tansoba's ability to communicate with DESTROYED Earth-Mang, I immediately thought of Al Snow's Heel-Theme....  


No comments:

Post a Comment