Friday, September 22, 2017

A Conversation with Courtney Williams COMING SOON!

Good Morning.
From Philadelphia...!

Getting ready to HEAD OUT!
And I remembered while I was in the shower My Convo's with Courtney.
And because I'm PRESSED FOR TIME.
I needed TO TYPE THIS QUICK SO I HAVE MY ITINERARY FOR TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME.

Courtney and I talked about relationships among other things and We compared-n-contrasted but she found it odd at first and then ultimately came to understand where she said to Me "I'll be honest. I try NOT to dwell on whatever has happened with previous relationships. But it's almost like Your Reaction to everything that went down with Your Former Fiancee. It's kinda like You KNEW it was gonna go that way so it doesn't exactly MOVE YOU the way something like that normally would. I mean We're talking right now and I keep looking and listening and its like...? You said she'd claimed You were bitter and angry, but...? I don't hear nor see AND I'M LOOKING AND LISTENING FOR IT! You're NOT DETACHED. Or COLD, not even hostile, which, kinda shocks Me. You LOOK one way but YOU ACT another. You're kinda TEDDY-BEARISH, but NOT REALLY! Cuz, BEARS ARE DANGEROUS! But they will leave You alone if You leave THEM alone."

Courtney on the other hand made it clear that she doesn't tolerate bullshit.
-_-
Look at the time....
OK I'M OUTTA HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment