Saturday, September 23, 2017

The 2-Sacrifices For Ideas and Ambitions to Become Reality....

I just posted this on My Facebook Business-Page for Williams Works Ebooks.
It bears repeating and so I am reposting it here;
Just as a sidenote?
And yes I INTENTIONALLY spelled side note, as ONE WORD, sidenote. You will find that I do things like this and I do them ON PURPOSE. Now?

Just as a sidenote.
The previous post that I just did is something that has been SITTING IN MY BRAIN FOR WEEKS.
I've had little to no time to TYPE IT OUT with everything going on with My Dayjob AND dealing with My Slumlord-n-lady who I have since found out have had Me renting a room.

For $600 a month.
With NO LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE EVER BEEN DOING SO.
-_-
So I've been living and paying for an ILLEGAL ROOM FOR RENT IN AN ILLEGAL APARTMENT-HOUSE.
>_<
Never mind that an emergency situation has come up with the Dayjob where I will be headed out to work at 10pm EST TONIGHT and WILL NOT BE BACK TILL AT LEAST 3PM EST SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

The post I JUST DID, below this one, TOOK 20-MINUTES TO TYPE. And it is information that I have been HOLDING ONTO FOR WEEKS! Anyone who tries to tell You that YOU CAN BUILD ANYTHING WITHOUT BOTH TIME AND MONEY TO INVEST IN IT IS A LIAR AND YOU SHOULD BREAK AWAY FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Thee main reason why I have NO STORIES UP FOR SALE ON MY WEBSITE is because I am ALWAYS PRESSED FOR TIME. The Dayjob is physically demanding and what I am doing IS AN ORIGINAL WORK WITH ORIGINAL CONCEPTS ALONG WITH INNOVATIONS ON WELL-KNOWN CONCEPTS. Which means I need to do what is ESSENTIALLY, STORYBOARDING WORK, thus, MY ARTWORK.
I have images in My Mind of landscapes and how they look but no time TO DRAW THEM OUT. So I have sketches and such BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH THEM. Never mind that the characters within themselves have Non-Typical DESIGNS TO THEM AS WELL AS TYPICAL, again.
Time to FLESH THESE THINGS OUT IS CRITICAL. So I have to USE MY TIME WISELY TO GET THESE THINGS DONE WHILE ALSO MEETING MY REQUIREMENTS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE. What is My Point in this post, My Point is that YOU NEED TIME TO CREATE ANYTHING WORTH ANYTHING. You NEED MONEY TO FINANCE THE CREATION OF YOUR CREATION.
There are people out here who MAKE MONEY OFF OF LYING TO OTHERS or THEY SAY THINGS TO PEOPLE TO TRICK THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU CAN CREATE SOMETHING OF VALUE AND WORTH WITHOUT TIME AND MONEY.
I am posting THIS to say to YOU.
YOU CANNOT.
YOU MUST DEDICATE YOUR TIME, NO MATTER WHAT.
TO BRINGING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE!
YOU MUST DEDICATE YOUR MONEY, NO MATTER WHAT.
TO BRINGING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE!
FAILURE TO DO BOTH OF THESE WILL RESULT IN THE FAILURE OF YOUR IDEA EVER BECOMING A REALITY.
DO NOT LISTEN TO DREAMERS AND SCHEMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO DERAIL AND DECEIVE YOU THAT YOU CAN STUMBLE-BUM YOUR WAY TO BRINGING YOUR VISION OF IDEAS TO THE WORLD.
LET NO ONE STOP YOU!
Not even yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment