Saturday, September 16, 2017

I'm Over Here CLEANING ARTWORK FOR WEBSHOP SALE!!!!!

So I'm over here WORKING using the desktop!
So far I've made it past 4pm EST and the Slumlords have steered clear of Me which IS GREAT!
Cannot wait to find a NEW APARTMENT and be done with THIS ROOM AND THESE NIGGER-TRAITORS!

And in case You are new here the word Nigga and Nigger HAVE NO FUCKIN DISTINCTION WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE GOOD FUCKIN SENSE!

Nigga is AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN!
The SOUTHERN WHITE-AMERICAN PRONUNCIATION OF THE WORD, Nigger.
-_-
But when You get some GREEDY PROFIT-CHASING BLACKS.
ALIGNED WITH EVEN GREEDIER PROFIT-CHASING WHITE-JEWS!?

Then You get the dumb shit We've been saddled with and needlessly fighting over for the last 3-decades. And like I've said before, FUCK NWA. FUCK DR. DRE! FUCK ICE CUBE! FUCK ALL OF'EM CUZ THEY MADE THIS BULLSHIT PROFITABLE!
And of course Jerry Heller's ass, White-Jew, WAS CRITICAL IN ALL OF THIS.

With all of that TYPED!?
Lotta work to do and I'm not gonna keep YAPPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment