Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Days Like This are Days that I REALLY WISH YOU COULD SEE FOR YOURSELF STACEY....

I LITERALLY just got in and I have seen once again and been REMINDED.
Once.
Again.

That I was WRONG to have made the changes to Myself and My Personality that I did.
I was reminded today that My Decision to surround MYSELF WITH BLACKMEN.
Not Niggas.
Not.
BOYS.
But BLACK.
AMERICAN.
MEN!

Who were READY TO FIGHT BUT UNDERSTOOD WHEN TO FIGHT.
HOW TO FIGHT!
WHERE TO FIGHT.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...!?

Why We are Fighting.

It has been talked about and I stressed it today that AS A BLACK AMERICAN MAN.
If You ARE NOT OUT HERE BUILDING AND/OR WORKING WITH OTHER BLACK AMERICAN MEN FOR THE SAKE OF AUTONOMY...!

Then You are literally waiting for the day when "Your services. Are no longer needed."
The things that I SAW.
Today.

I really wish You could have seen Them for Yourself, Stacey.
I really did.
And really Do.
People...?
Love Power.
Love...?
A "Position".
Of Power.

Sometimes with Little to No Regard for what it HONESTLY MEANS.
Nor what impact IT HONESTLY HAS ON OTHERS.
They just HAVE IT.
CRAVE IT.
NEED IT!

Strictly because They are Weak.
An Impotent.
INCOMPETENT.
In some Way.
Shape.
Or Form.
SO!?

They seek Power, a POSITION OF AUTHORITY.
So that they can USE THAT TO SHIELD THEMSELVES FROM.
Themselves.
And Their Own Incompetence.

It's an interesting Thing to Watch.
To a point.
To a point.

I enjoy My Post at My Dayjob.
Where someone pointed out that MY CURRENT DAYJOB POST...?
Is SIMILAR TO THE ONE I HAD AT THE WENDY'S....
^_^
Someone pointed out TODAY.
That MYSTERIOUSLY.
I have gone from 1-dayjob-to-the-Next.
Where in BOTH INSTANCES.
I have a large measure of AUTONOMY.

But it is still AUTONOMY.
Under someone else's authority.
My ONLY CONCERN IS DOING MY JOB.
Nothing More.
Nothing Less.

But it is interesting to see people around Me.
Literally signing Their Own Death Warrant.
And thinking They're fine.
I have constantly warned and warned.
And I have done what I need to do on all fronts.
I am working hard so that I can AVOID BEING THERE when The Bill.
Comes.
Due.

I really am trying hard to GET CLEAR.
Before I have to see something that I'd...?
Much rather not see....

No comments:

Post a Comment