Sunday, January 21, 2018

Facebook Fuckery

So it is now a little after 11pm EST.
-_-
I have TWO CONTOUR DRAWING BODYFRAMES DONE FOR 2 NEW CENTENNIAL-MANG DRAWINGS.
But NEITHER DRAWING IS DONE, thanks to Facebook Fuckery.

Even as I type this I am reminded of the times when I was friends with Stacey as well as when We were together. And She used to wonder why emails I would send Her would be time-stamped for hours earlier and She'd get Them HOURS LATER.

I then REMINDED HER of the Patriot Act during that time. And the Fact that the nature of My Emails and WHERE I AM EMAILING TO, has clearly caught the attention of the lovely Whites here and Their Slaves. And now They are SCREENING MY EMAILS TO YOU IN SOUTH AFRICA.

She saw and EXPERIENCED time-n-time again.
That as long as SILLY SHIT was being said, NO PROBLEMS.
Anything OF ANY SUBSTANCE?
Delays.
If not flat out delays FOR DAYS.

So it should come as no surprise that I DID NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
Facebook IS ALREADY A KNOWN INTELLIGENCE GATHERING SITE FOR THE UNITED STATES AND A HEAVY PARTICIPANT IN THE PATRIOT ACT.

Well?
TONIGHT, I'm posting updates ABOUT THE NEW DRAWINGS AND PEOPLE ARE SHARING MY WORK AND SHIT IS GOING GOOD!
Then I start getting emails, Facebook posts, AND PHONE CALLS.
Because PEOPLE CAN'T SHARE MY WORK!
-_-

Long story short, cuz I'm tired now.
EVERYBODY is trying to figure out and help Me get My Stuff Shared.
FUN FACT.
The BLACKMEN QUICKLY ACKNOWLEDGED that the nature of what I am talking about EVEN IN THE UPDATES, IS PROBLEMATIC!
Because I am ADDRESSING REAL BLACK-AMERICAN ISSUES and then of course Facebook CAN SEE AND IS WELL-AWARE OF THE FACT THAT MY REACH IS GROWING AND MY WORK IS GETTING SHARED PRIMARILY AMONG THE AUDIENCE I SOUGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Black People.
This of course is a problem, at least to the Whites on Facebook.
I keep MEANING TO POST THE FACT THAT YES.
I AM, making SALES FROM MY WEBSHOP.
However the lovely assholes at Facebook, are fully-aware of how My View Counts go through the roof for Williams Works when I POST DIRECTLY TO MY TIMELINE AND SHARE THAT WAY, INSTEAD OF MY ACTUAL PAGE!

Bottom line is throughout My Facebook "Career".
I've had My Share Button DISABLED TOO MANY TIMES BY FACEBOOK ITSELF.
And They decided to tamper today, because They clearly saw how many people were trying to share My Work.
The IRONY IS that it was centered around Centennial-Mangs, which are WHITE-CHARACTERS.
-_-

People became FRUSTRATED.
And started contacting Me.
Then THEIR SHARE BUTTONS STOPPED WORKING!
HAHAHAHHAHAH, real subtle Facebook-Administrators.
Really fuckin subtle.
So now, THE BLACKMEN!?
Immediately started stating that THIS HAS TO BE INTENTIONAL AND DIRECTLY FROM FACEBOOK, however THE BLACKWOMEN...?

It was REAL FUCKIN INTERESTING.
They told Me, You need to Check Your Settings.
Maybe You CHANGED SOMETHING.
Check Your Notifications.
Go into Your Privacy Settings.
ON AND ON AND FUCKIN ON THEY KEPT TRYING TO AVOID SAYING "I think somebody AT FACEBOOK, is fuckin with Your Account because of the things You say and do."

NOPE!
Instead it was Click on THIS.
CLICK THAT.
DOUBLE-TAP THIS AND CHECK THAT!
-_-
Even though I'd made it clear and HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT I DON'T FUCK WITH MY SETTINGS AND ALL OF THAT.

So it was AN EYE-OPENING IMPROMPTU STUDY!
Where after a while SOME OF THE BLACKMEN ASKED ME "Why are these Blackwomen pretending like They don't know that YOU DON'T FIDDLE WITH YOUR SETTINGS AND ALL OF THAT...?"

Because the Reality of the Fact.
That some RANDOM WHITE PERSON sitting at Facebook.
And rest assured THEY ARE WHITE.
I've dealt with this kind of warped "sense of humor" all My Life where I've had to bash some White Person IN THE FACE!
Cuz They thought I was going to SIT THERE as They Abused Their Fuckin Power and then swore that since THEIR VICTIM COULDN'T ID THEM OR HONESTLY KNOW what They were DOING TO THEM.
It was funny.

It's not.
And I'm the wrong person to do this sort of shit around because it reminds Me of when I had to PUT UP WITH THE INCOMPETENCE OF MY OWN FAMILY when I was little. And it's a PARTICULAR FAMILY-MEMBER who was GREAT for this kind of asshole-behavior.
Long as They weren't the one on the Receiving End.

As far as what I saw from the Blackwomen tonight as this was going on?
They didn't wanna ADMIT that this wasn't some "random accident" or "Me tampering with My Settings or some other silly shit like that", no.
The FACT.
That it was some RANDOM WHITE-ASSHOLE working for Facebook, BEING A DISRUPTION ON PURPOSE.
Fucking around BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN, is UNSETTLING.
It was UNSETTLING to the Blackwomen.
And so They PRETENDED LIKE They didn't understand what was happening. And kept trying to TELL ME "Well what did YOU DO WRONG? WHAT DID YOU TAMPER WITH ON YOUR CONTROL PANEL?"

After awhile I just let Them talk.
And I just... OBSERVED THEIR BEHAVIOR.
Till They saw I STOPPED TALKING TO THEM.
And THEM ALONE.
Because They'd already known, I don't fuck around with My Settings and all of that.
Meanwhile?

Certain Blackmen were like "Looks like You're doing something right, cuz I see that 2-hours ago You could Share. Cuz I see the Share button ON YOUR POSTS FROM 2-HOURS AGO. So yeah, SOMEBODY is fuckin with You, DIRECTLY FROM/AT, FACEBOOK."

For the Record this is NOT NEW.
Plenty of Black Youtubers have LOST ENTIRE PAGES due to the Fact that Their Facebook Pages were used TO DISCUSS AND SOLVE BLACK-AMERICAN ISSUES.
I've also been stiff-arming the shit out of Facebook when it comes to that Boost-Post BULLSHIT!
I'm not fuckin PAYING to Boost-shit!
When I have NO IDEA WHO ON FACEBOOK WILL SEE THE BOOSTED POST.

I spent damn near 90-minutes fighting WITH FACEBOOK.
Till I finally came out AND BLATANTLY TYPED POSTS AND COMMENTS WHERE I DIRECTLY STATED FOR THE FUCKIN COWARD FUCKIN WITH MY FACEBOOK PAGE AT FACEBOOK CUT THAT SHIT OUT NIGGER!

Mysteriously, DIRECTLY AFTER THAT.
My Share Button and Abilities RETURNED.
-_-
By the time that shit was over.
I'd lost ALL INTEREST IN DRAWING.
I simply wanted to GET MY FUCKIN HANDS ON THAT COWARDLY PIECE OF SHIT PLAYING AROUND ON MY FUCKIN FACEBOOK PAGE!
WHEN PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO SPREAD MY WORK AND UPDATE THOSE ON THEIR TIMELINES AND FRIENDS LISTS OF WHAT I WAS DOING!

I'm going to fuckin bed.
I ever find out who that fuckin coward was I will be beating Their Brains in.
Because that is the reason why They did AND DO what They're Doing.
This BELIEF that They can TAMPER AND INTERFERE AND DISRUPT!
And then nothing is supposed to happen to Them.
Yeah Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment