Monday, January 29, 2018

Watching THIS VIDEO and Using It To Examine MY OWN STORYLINE

Yes....
I'm STILL UP.
I stayed up A BIT TOO LATE.
Trying to put as much as I could onto My New Hard Drive.
In all honesty it's essentially A NEW LAPTOP.

So many programs from Windows 7 Professional ARE NOT ON Windows 10.
Never mind that I DID NOT ASK NOR WANT WINDOWS 10, because of PRECISELY THIS REASON.

However I have what I have now and I'm FIGURING IT OUT.
One of the biggest issues is the Fact that I click to GO TO Programs THAT NO LONGER EXIST.
And then I have to FIGURE OUT what has replaced said REMOVED PROGRAM on Win-10.

Bottom line is, I'm watching this video and FINALLY getting tired, mind You...?
I'm gonna have to be up in about 4-hours.
BUT!?
With the deletion of everything STORYLINE-WISE FOR ME.
That means I GET TO START OVER TO A POINT.
So I was watching THIS VIDEO, that really highlights WHAT NOT TO DO;

No comments:

Post a Comment