Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Acknowledging the Reality of HOW YOUR FAMILY-MEMBERS REALLY ARE....

Good.
Morning....
From Philadelphia.....

So to start with, Youngest Brother dropped off a spare phone.
Thanks Brother, appreciate it.
He was also correct in predicting that mysteriously My Mother would become an amnesiac and forget that She said to simply give her the smartphone back and forget the $75 payment.

Fun Fact, she's now trying to get $85 from Me.
Which is not going to happen.
I'll pick up a $75 money order Thursday after work so I can wash My Hands of this Mess that Her and My Niece and My Niece's Boyfriend created with WHATEVER BULLSHIT They were trying to pull.

Again, I'm being sketchy on the Details due to Time.
But it is shit like this that has actually been commonplace not just between My Mother and I and other female-family members.
But it is a systemic problem that is part of the reason why I am seeking power at this point in My Life.

The Reality is that for Blackwomen of America, too many have become comfortable with the Fact that Whites will tolerate Them for as long as They are Useful in Destroying and Impeding Blackmen of America.

At the Same Time the Disunity Among Us as Black-American Men makes Us all extremely easy targets to isolate and pick off. Never mind too many of Us are pig-stupidly stubborn and believe that We can do whatever the fuck We want, while not having amassed any real power nor stability.

This was reflected by the Fact that I found too many Black-American Men have smartphones/cellphone-contracts where a Black-American Woman has signed the contract. Where these dumb-fucks don't seem to care about the Fact that whatever arrangement They'd Reached with this Blackwoman regarding the phones, IS IRRELEVANT.

What matters is WHOSE NAME IS SIGNED ON THE CONTRACT.
Because that makes THEM the Legal Owner/s of the Phones.
-_-
So in MY INSTANCE.
My Mother is the one WITH THE CAR.
I have NEVER replaced My Car, something that has to change.
But My Mother was the one who came to ME.
About splitting a cellphone bill.
I DID NOT ASK HER NOR VOLUNTEER.

This is CRITICAL.
Agreements were then made with the biggest one being that She was NOT TO DO, what She has CLEARLY DONE.
Which is run off and go buy shit and sign for Herself and Herself alone.
Now?

Under normal circumstances?
This is where I fucked up.
Because When She Called Me FROM THE SPRINT STORE?
I should have said?
We argued on the Phone and I should have just told Her THEN.
Nah I'm Out.
Go do whatever the fuck You've decided to Do and Do it ALONE.

THAT!?
Is where I Fucked Up!
Mind You?
Should I NEED to, YES!
THE ANSWER IS YES!
YES!
The History of Our Relationship is Shit.
And quite frankly for every time this woman has schemed some shit, I've always been the one to come along and either stop it.
Or make it clear what she's doing is wrong and NOT GO ALONG WITH IT!

My Sister on the Other Hand...?
-_-
So now.
With THAT.
As a Backdrop.
My Sister's Oldest Daughter?
I'm sure She's NOT gonna be a Schemer like Her, YES SHE IS.
YES!
SHE IS!
I still have no idea how My Mother ALLEGEDLY has a $173 PER MONTH CELLPHONE BILL!?
O_o?
She called Herself VALIDATING HERSELF AND THAT BILL, by showing Me some bullshit on Her Cellphone.
-_-
Meanwhile?
I was NOT THERE for whatever Her and Her Granddaughter and Her Granddaughter's Boyfriend did when She "bought" the phones.

Bottom Line is.
I gave the smartphone back because My Mother REFUSED TO REDO THE CONTRACT SO MY NAME WOULD ALSO BE ON IT!
Now on the Surface this looks OPEN AND SHUT.
I'm getting NO COOPERATION on ANY FRONT!
My Niece has been acting like She's a guilty fuckin con-artist who has gotten caught, WHICH I THINK IS THE CASE!

From all evidence and history of the participants, My Mother set out to get the contract ONLY HER NAME.
Thus giving HER.
Sole Ownership of MY PHONE AS WELL AS HER'S.

My NIECE.
Along with Her Boyfriend.
Who works for Sprint.
Were already SET to go to Las Vegas, THIS MONTH.
All THEY CARED ABOUT was getting the sale to add to Their Money for Vegas!

I need to make this last part crystal clear.
ALL OF THESE FEMALE FAMILY-MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER FOR ONE ANOTHER!
They have been trying THEIR BEST to CLAIM.
I should NOT BE ANGRY about what They've gone and DECIDED TO DO.
And this is something where I've been forced to have to ACKNOWLEDGE that too many of Our Women.
WILLFULLY AND INTENTIONALLY!

Do Unnecessary UNDERHANDED SHIT!

Then get mad when it blows up in Their Face.
The Lesson Here FOR ME.
Is that I ALREADY KNEW NONE OF THESE FEMALE-FAMILY MEMBERS CAN BE TRUSTED.
Yet My Dumb-Ass DECIDED to try yet again to waste My Time and Trust with Them.
FORTUNATELY.
I'm not LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO KEEP PAYING ON THE SMARTPHONE.
I had ZERO BUSINESS.
Even doing ANY OF THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
ZERO.

They've been TRYING to be diplomatic.
Because They've seen that normally when shit like this happens I simply stop talking to Them FOR LITERAL YEARS.
However the Reality is I am working hard and advancing My Agenda to Achieve My Goals.
They're not.
Simple as that.
They're not.
They go to work for Whites.
Kind of go to work for Themselves, as far as My Mother.
But BEYOND THAT...?

They don't have ANY PURPOSE BEYOND THAT.
And Let that SINK IN.
And I would suggest.
That You Learn from My Mistake.
Acknowledge the Reality of HOW YOUR FAMILY-MEMBERS REALLY ARE.

It'll save You a lot of Time and Energy.

It's almost 7:30am EST.
Lemme get moving...!


No comments:

Post a Comment