Monday, July 16, 2018

It's Been a Long Day and I'm Going to Bed.

Good Evening from Philadelphia!
This Day went on and on and I've been able to RETURN My Smartphone back to My Mother since TECHNICALLY. The Contract was in HER NAME AND HER NAME ALONE.

I've already qualified for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and I've been told flat out that I am NOT USING MY CREDIT TO THE EXTENT I ACTUALLY CAN, which is TRUE!
This is something I'm going to be WORKING ON AND LOOKING AT.
As I am Ready to take THE NEXT STEP with Williams Works.

New Artwork is DONE!
I'll post that when I wake up.
But I got 2-hours last night and it was stress filled and then a stress filled day capped off with relief when I finally GAVE THAT SMARTPHONE BACK TO MY MOTHER.

Was that how it was SUPPOSED TO GO?
No.
But I'm not going to REPEAT the same ole mistake of TRYING TO TRUST HER when She always has SOME KIND OF ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
I'll be getting MY SMARTPHONE START OF NEXT MONTH WITH ALL THE BELLS-N-WHISTLES AND SUCH!

In the Meantime?
Youngest Brother is LITERALLY IN ROUTE to bring Me HIS SPARE PHONE.
Because I'm DONE with My Vietnam Tracfone.
I'm not putting ANYMORE MINUTES ON IT.
Either way!?

Lemme get moving and I'll type to You all in about 8+ hours!
And of course tomorrow is Tuesday, so it'll be the 1st day of the Workout Week for Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment