Sunday, July 15, 2018

Tonetalks, YES! A TONETALKS Video - Diddy Variety & Revolt TV - Is Puff Daddy a culture warrior after firing bulk of Blacks at Revolt?

This is why We are on The Bottom.
We ALLOW AND TOLERATE KNOWN NIGGER-TRAITORS.
Who have literally.
BEEN EXPOSED!

Sean Combs has been exposed ten different ways to Sunday!
Thus the Reason for TD Fakes!
I mean TD Snakes!
I mean TD Jakes!

Being the Picture for this Post.

P. Diddy was OUTED for His Treatment of The LOX.
Craig Mack.
And MOST OF His Recording Artist, all the while SIMPLY BEING A FRONTMAN-LABEL OWNER underneath the power of White-American Jews in the Music/Record Industry!
And no.

I did NOT TYPE SPECIFIC NAMES BECAUSE WHY SHOULD I GIVE A SPECIFIC ABOUT GENERIC KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION!

Avoidance of the Obvious is what We're supposed to Be Doing as Black-Americans and ESPECIALLY AS BLACK-AMERICAN MEN!

I Myself just got SLAPPED UPSIDE THE HEAD BY THIS FACT!
In Regard to trying to SPLIT a Smartphone-bill with My Own Mother, who, like Sean Combs, is a KNOWN NIGGER-TRAITOR AND OPPORTUNIST!

So I have had to BE REMINDED that these types of "people", have to be avoided!
It isn't an option.
It's not a choice.
IT IS MANDATORY!

Here is the Video and Tonetalks is here STRICTLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES.
Nothing More.
And Nothing Less;

No comments:

Post a Comment