Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sooooooh...!?

I go to sleep last night.
I've been suffering through sickness for the last week.
I wake up THIS MORNING.
And find that while doing His Broadcast last night, TBA/Jason Black, was confronted by Cynthia G.

?

Now?
When I saw this notification I knew that this is all about Cynthia G. trying to find some way to keep Herself relevant. As I posted last month, the entire situation between Her and Tariq Nasheed, crippled Her.

So now She decides to call Jason Black.
Just...?
Not a smart move.
Why?

Because JASON BLACK PRODUCES TANGIBLE RESULTS.
Watching Her make Her Decisions has really highlighted the Fact that Non-Results Producing Black-Americans honestly believe They have THE RIGHT. To go after RESULTS PRODUCING BLACK-AMERICANS, which is insulting beyond belief.

I have PLENTY to type about this.
But both My Physical Condition right now and I'm more than a little frustrated with having lost so much momentum due to internal-sabotage from My Own Female-Family-Members.
So My Tolerance and Patience just is NOT THERE for typing out posts where the Reality is...?

It doesn't benefit Me in the Least with what I am Doing.
So?
This is as far as I go with this.
For Now.

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment